How to Handle a Gunfight

Help Support CattleToday:

That would be known as the : FEETS DON'T FAIL ME NOW, method of stopping illegals from entering the USA.
Which will accomplish exactly what it's supposed to...............a few million more votes for the POTUS this year

So let me get this straight. If a law enforcement officer encounters a gunman he is to run and hide and call for backup. When backup arrives and finds a gunman they too are to run and hide and call for backup. When that backup arrives they again will call for backup and so on and so forth. Guys and gals, this I think is proof why we need larger government.

On a side note, I needed to hire some field help. Didn't want to get in trouble for hiring illegals so I went to a federal agency and they gave me a list of workers to call. I called and hired them. Great workers but one slight problem. Everyone of them were illegal which opened me up for fines and penalties. In days past, when the ICE agents came around many hispanic workers would run. Now they eat lunch in the table next to the ICE agents and don't even bat an eye. Maybe its just me but .... I'm confused.

I think this is the new FEDERAL policy in AZ; POTUS declared federal agents would have no part in enforcing the AZ laws just upheld by the Supreme Court. If the fed agents call local law enforcement, maybe the locals can take on the active shooter . . . . should they be so inclined.

Jogeephus":2yyw2xxb said:
So let me get this straight. If a law enforcement officer encounters a gunman he is to run and hide and call for backup. When backup arrives and finds a gunman they too are to run and hide and call for backup. When that backup arrives they again will call for backup and so on and so forth. Guys and gals, this I think is proof why we need larger government.

On a side note, I needed to hire some field help. Didn't want to get in trouble for hiring illegals so I went to a federal agency and they gave me a list of workers to call. I called and hired them. Great workers but one slight problem. Everyone of them were illegal which opened me up for fines and penalties. In days past, when the ICE agents came around many hispanic workers would run. Now they eat lunch in the table next to the ICE agents and don't even bat an eye. Maybe its just me but .... I'm confused.

I don't think you're confused, Jo. Sounds like you understand it perfectly.

slick4591":14gloqct said:
Jogeephus":14gloqct said:

I don't think you're confused, Jo. Sounds like you understand it perfectly.

Why then am I considered the guilty party and must be punished? :???: :???:

Thanks. That makes me feel better I was beginning to think it was cause I'm a minority. White, God fearing, working, tax paying, heterosexual, monogamous married man whose honest enough to admit he cried when old yeller died. :D

Jogeephus":3sbtf4dh said:
Thanks. That makes me feel better I was beginning to think it was cause I'm a minority. White, God fearing, working, tax paying, heterosexual, monogamous married man whose honest enough to admit he cried when old yeller died. :D

Thats sums it up for me too

pdfangus":3uh9rrrm said:
you have correctly identified the true enenmy of the administration. I wish I was joking....

I think it's time we all think about 'going Galt'. With each passing week it looks more and more appealing.

Katherine

Jogeephus":33lpa4su said:

Just make sure you go vote. Don't assume he can't win! And I might add, stay on your kid's *ss about voting. The young ones today think it doesn't matter if they vote. It will be what it is whatever they do.

Workinonit Farm":1fetdsve said:
pdfangus":1fetdsve said:
you have correctly identified the true enenmy of the administration. I wish I was joking....

I think it's time we all think about 'going Galt'. With each passing week it looks more and more appealing.

Katherine
I thought about it a long time ago.
I agree more than you think.

Who IS John Galt?
He had a very strong impact on my life.

bbirder":1ewc7qg4 said:
Jogeephus":1ewc7qg4 said:

Just make sure you go vote. Don't assume he can't win! And I might add, stay on your kid's *ss about voting. The young ones today think it doesn't matter if they vote. It will be what it is whatever they do.

I understand and agree with what you are saying but HE is only a small portion of the problem as I see it.

Yes, I'm going Galt. No longer do I want to give the hungry snakes.