warpaint":2wmacb56 said:
He did. He was listed as author of the thread. :roll:

Weak.

Well excuuuuuuuuuussssssssseeeeeeeeee me. :roll:

Ok.

Live your life the way you want.

It don't have a place here.

Who are you to judge me?

Remember, there aint but one judge that counts.

I don't recall judging you.

I just said your response was weak and that type of stuff doesn't have a place on this board as I see it. I also said you were welcome to live your life as you want.

Swell up if you want to.

warpaint":2pcyvd11 said:
Oh, I aint near swelled up yet.

Be sure you got a relief valve. Maybe the wife, the dog or yourself would be more like it.

warpaint":2fyooybc said:
Woohoo! :roll:

Do you think the first post and picture is acceptable for our young ones to view?

Wewild":6pwy4hvl said:
warpaint":6pwy4hvl said:

Do you think the first post and picture is acceptable for our young ones to view?

First, I am not a mod.
Second, if Macon or one of the Mods found it offensive, it would have been taken off.

Kids see alot more offensive pics and hear more language in the first grade, than the pic that was posted.

Do you have parental control over the channels the kids watch on tv?

If so, I would suggest you excercise the same option.

warpaint":1mjai74j said:
Wewild":1mjai74j said:
warpaint":1mjai74j said:

First, I am not a mod.
Second, if Macon or one of the Mods found it offensive, it would have been taken off.

Kids see alot more offensive pics and hear more language in the first grade, than the pic that was posted.

That didn't seem to answer the question.

Are you going to answer it?

Or should we think you support it as a for of freedom of speech? It seems you lean toward the second.

This board doesn't need that stuff.

Wewild":1m26qau0 said:
warpaint":1m26qau0 said:
Wewild":1m26qau0 said:
warpaint":1m26qau0 said:

First, I am not a mod.

That didn't seem to answer the question.

Are you going to answer it?

Or should we think you support it as a for of freedom of speech? It seems you lean toward the second.

This board doesn't need that stuff.

I'm definately for freedom of speech!
I personally don't see anything wrong with it. They aint naked. :roll:

warpaint":1v4jw38a said:
I'm definately for freedom of speech!
I personally don't see anything wrong with it. They aint naked. :roll:

I don't quess there is anything in the picture or post that might not be good for youngster then.

Let's go back to the question you refuse to answer.

I will refrase it. At what age should the kids be when that post and pictures would be acceptable for viewing in your mind?

I am reflecting back to your statement about the first graders.

What I said was they are exposed to much worse by the time they are first graders.

Again, I'll ask you, do you have parental control over what they see on television?

If so, simply exercise the same control here.

warpaint":33ac3qrw said:
What I said was they are exposed to much worse by the time they are first graders.

Again, I'll ask you, do you have parental control over what they see on television?

If so, simply exercise the same control here.

Mine weren't exposed to worse before they were first graders. Does your opinion if it is correct make it right for it to continue in your world? It don't here.

We have 1 TV they watch so yes would be the answer to the parental control.

When are you going to answer my question?

Congrats on UT's big victory.

War Eagle

This thread needs to be deleted.

I wasn't going to get into this discussion but....I agree with WarPaint and here are my thoughts.

Parents don't spend enough time mentoring their kids. They expect others to be their babysitters.

At 4 or 5 my kid wouldn't be on any web site. At 6-7 my kid wouldn't have been on any web site. At 8-9 my kid wouldn't be on any web site. At 10-11 my kid would have said "how boring". At 12-13 he would have laughed at it. At 14-15 he would just sneered at it. At 16-17 you couldn't get him near a Cattle Board web site.

I didn't see anything offensive to kids or prudes in the picture.