How To Avoid The H1N1 (Swine) Flu

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
I had a break in my sanity and thought would put touch of candor in this thread...lol.

How To Avoid The Flu's:

• 1. Stay outside as much as possible and visit with your 4 legged animals.
    2. Breath nice fresh "livestock" air.
    3. Probably avoid the Flu Shots...jury is still out.
    4. Stay away from "Family Practice" doctors.
    5. Avoid the Emergency Room (with all those "sick" people).
    6. Stay away from Hospitals.
    7. Stay away from Schools.
    8. Stay away from all types of Group Living places.
    9. Have your groceries delivered to you (order over internet).
    10. Eat healthy foods (grow your own).
    11. Wash hands after going to grocery store, handling money, shaking hands, and of course, going to the Latrine.
    12. Keep hands away from your mouth and face.
    13. Stay away from kids (that have commingled with "other" kids).
    14. Only go to Smoking Bars and Nightclubs: Alcohol and smoke kill a lot of lung bugs...lol.
    15. Stay at least 5 feet away from "other" people.
    16. Shoot anyone that sneezes, spits, coughs, blows their nose without hankerchief (or kleenix) within 10 feet of you.
    17. Did I leave anything out???

LOL

Drink lots of hot tea,eat hot and sour soup,carry handwipes and USE them. Lots of tortilla chips and pacinti sauce will make you feel better.
become a loner,wear a mask
Eat lots of really good chocolate~~Harry Potter was right!

I heard that eating dark chocolate was good for your heart. I don't like dark chocolate, so I've just been eating twice as much milk chocolate. I'ts been working like a charm, I haven't had a heart attack yet ;-) .

Larry

I have minor surgery scheduled next Wed and am seriously considering cancelling it. It is only day surgery but I cancelled last time because Steff was in the hospital, so if i I cancel again they may not reschedule at all ,or worse may not refill my meds prescription.

I don't know what to do, there are alot of sick people here now. I don't want to be one of them, especially since H1N1 is hitting young healthy women the hardest.

Just do not know what to do.. :?

hillsdown":3bjrsj00 said:
I have minor surgery scheduled next Wed and am seriously considering cancelling it. It is only day surgery but I cancelled last time because Steff was in the hospital, so if i I cancel again they may not reschedule at all ,or worse may not refill my meds prescription.

I don't know what to do, there are alot of sick people here now. I don't want to be one of them, especially since H1N1 is hitting young healthy women the hardest.

Just do not know what to do.. :?

Have the surgery and dont worry about it. I would be more worried about the surgery than h1n1 and r2d2.

HD (this advice is worth everything you paid for it) Have the surgery- what ever it is for is a definite issue while contracting the H1N1 is just a possibilty and you could get it anywhere you go, not just the hospital. Good Luck and Good Health

Alisonb, we grew quite a good crop of garlic when in Pienaars Rivier, sold directly to hotels and restraunts in Pretoria and Johannesburg, one Pretoria hotelier ate raw garlic, and was (and probably still is!) totally unapproachable. Many people had home remedies as well as other uses such as aphid sprays, which were shared by our customers,I collected quite a few of these as well as other herbal treatments especially comfrey based, as I grew about two hectares of comfrey for stockfeed.

Andybob-Realised the medicinal properties of comfrey but did not know it was fed to animals aswell-very interesting.If at all possible could you pse PM me with some details,I would appreciate. BTW I grew up in Settlers not far from Pienaarsriver,used to frequent Rust de Winter dam often.

So to sum it up-Eat dark chocolate, chips with pacinti sauce, drink hot comfrey tea,sour garlic soup,alcohol,smoke but wear a mask and don't forget to wash your hands-oh and stay at home. :D

Latest posts