How to avoid getting the flu

Help Support CattleToday:

txshowmom

Reaction score
- Eat right! Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.

- Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin c.

- Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system. Walk for at least hour a day, go for a swim, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.

- Wash your hands often. If you can't wash them, keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around.

- Get lots of fresh air. Open windows whenever possible.

- Get plenty of rest.

- Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.

OR .... You can take the doctor's office approach like I do. Think about it! When you go for a shot, what do they do first? Clean your arm with alcohol! Why? Because alcohol kills germs. So...

I walk to the liquor store (exercise), I put lime in my Dos Eq uis (fruit), celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies), drink on the patio (fresh air), get drunk, tell jokes, and laugh (eliminate stress) and then pass out (rest).

The way I see it, if you keep your alcohol levels up, flu germs can't touch you!

txshowmom":26idd22o said:
- Eat right! Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.

The way I see it, if you keep your alcohol levels up, flu germs can't touch you!
The fruits and vegetables are in Ca., most of us have no reason to go there.
As far as the other I haven't had the flu in yrs.

Probably the best way to avoid the flu (exercise, fresh air, boost immune system, etc.) is to raise and work livestock!

Other ways to avoid flu:

• 1. Stay away from doctor's offices, clinics, hospitals.
    2. Stay away from schools.
    3. Stay away from kids.
    4. Drink natural water; avoid bottled water (keeps immune system alerted).
    5. Have a drink every day! (2 drinks, if beer). (Sanitizes blood).
    6. Have a cigarette or cigar. (Kills lung worms).
    7. Spend as much time as possible outdoors.
    8. EAT BEEF!
    9. Ride a horse (exercise & fresh air).
    10. Use the drive-in window at fast food places (avoids crowds & kids).

• 8) :cboy:

OK to be fair not all folfs in CA are freaks, OK, I grew up there, yes I got the heck out of there and moved to Texas, but it is still a great state for the most part despite the freaks that live in the highly populated and poluted areas. San Francisco, LA etc. But you should not condemn a whole place for a few misguided fools

In fact if you will look at a map of counties that voted, they were not all blue, in fact many were RED, however the blue, were areas of greater concentrated people

If you look at research animals as an example, you will knotice that rats confined to small areas with high numbers go nuts and do things that in not normal in terms of typical behavior (they go crazy), thus look at how the people behave in areas that are grossly overpopulated, nuff said