How people like their coffee

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
WAYS TO DESCRIBE HOW SOMEONE LIKES THEIR COFFEE

1. He likes his Irish coffee like he likes his women: loaded with whiskey.
2. He likes his coffee like he likes his strippers: scalding hot and in
his lap.
3. He likes his coffee like a major league catcher likes his privates: in
a large, strong cup.
4. I like my coffee like I like surrealist humor: giraffe.
5. I like my coffee like I like my women: hot. Of course, the difference
is I can actually *get* hot coffee.
6. I like my coffee like I like my meddlesome neighbors: ground into tiny
bits.
7. She likes her coffee like divorce attorneys like their clients: very
rich, very bitter and with lots of grounds.
8. He likes his coffee like he likes his flatulence: made from the finest
beans, rich enough to smell from across the room and satisfying to the
last "Ah-h-h-h!"
9. She likes her coffee like she likes her Iraqi information ministry:
chock full o' nuts.
10. I like my coffee like Maria Myerson, a girl in fifth grade who gave
every boy except me a Valentine, even though I had written her love
poems in my own blood every day -- ruining me for life, that
ungrateful skank prosti-- um, sorry...cold, with a bitter aftertaste.

Angus Cattle Shower":2uzimphn said:

I might just be in a bad mood tonight but, just a little off color don't you think?????

Angus Cattle Shower":1o52jzl1 said:

Please fill my non-abstract, concrete thinking mind in on what the heck this means and why it's funny?

Angus Cattle Shower - you have way too much time on your hands. I can understand why your parents make you get off the computer! Find a good youth group to get involved with!

Kelly
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angus Cattle Shower - you have way too much time on your hands. I can understand why your parents make you get off the computer! Find a good youth group to get involved with!

MULDOON
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:39 am Post subject: Re: How people like their coffee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

docgraybull wrote:
Angus Cattle Shower wrote:

Please fill my non-abstract, concrete thinking mind in on what the heck this means and why it's funny?
Yup! I didn't get that one.

docgraybull
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:19 am Post subject: Re: How people like their coffee

certherfbeef
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:25 pm Post subject: Re: How people like their coffee

I might just be in a bad mood tonight but, just a little off color don't you think?????

Just got it in an email. Dont get it either.

its talkinabout mr salvador dali one of the greatest surrealists in art histry perhaps only surpassed by mr picasso. he painted GIRAFE EN FEU which means GIRAFFE ON FIRE which means in angus cattle showers joke that you like your coffe hot. please refer to the following link

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?a ... tem=325563

now that IVe straightend you all out on that you can proceed with bein cattle people . before you start in on me for being awful artsy fartsy for a cowman let me say that saying somebody one of the greatest surrealists in art histry is like sayin poop doggy dog is one of the greatst rappers in music history. still aint much to brag about

certherfbeef":3w288epc said:
Angus Cattle Shower":3w288epc said:

Yeah i was in a bit of a mood....... If i recall correctly, I got the snowmobile stuck, pulled every muscle from my neck to my waist from trying to pulli it out, froze the whle thing up, wouldnt start, steering was off, and we just had to pull someone out of the ditch.

Yeah i was in a bit of a mood....... If i recall correctly, I got the snowmobile stuck, pulled every muscle from my neck to my waist from trying to pulli it out, froze the whle thing up, wouldnt start, steering was off, and we just had to pull someone out of the ditch.

If I had the money to buy a snowmobile and enough spare time to go ride it, that would already have the makings of a pretty good day no matter what happened.

Cattle Rack Rancher":1lz2ou6v said:

If I had the money to buy a snowmobile and enough spare time to go ride it, that would already have the makings of a pretty good day no matter what happened.

My Dad got it 2 years old in 1982, and We arent sure if it will be ridden anymore. Its a 1981 Po,aris 440 TXC, and the kill switch doesnt work, the choke is froze up, My uncle rolled it 3 times hot-dogging :roll: , the spedometer doesnt work the miles metrer is filled. We have had many good times with it. I am gonna miss that baby :cry:
Does anyone know how to fix a frozen choke, or a kill switch?

Latest posts