How old is your heart?...............................

Help Support CattleToday:

I said no just to be able to move on. My heart is as old as I feel. My heart is only 13 years older than it should be. I'm not planning on living to a 100 anyway.

Says my heart is 3 years older than me. They should be asking a lot more questions.

How much alcohol do you drink?
How much soda do you drink?
How much fast food do you eat?
How much do you exercise?

torogmc81":37h12bsh said:
Says my heart is 3 years older than me. They should be asking a lot more questions.

How much alcohol do you drink?
How much soda do you drink?
How much fast food do you eat?
How much do you exercise?
I think cholesterol and BP answers a lot of those as well as family history. Generally alcohol gets your lower parts (liver, stomach, intestines) quicker than you heart as it might actually be good for your heart, they say. ;-)

Mine said 32, but I don't think they asked didn't health questions though.

32 sounds about right and I did used to be full of energy before all this cancer crap.

When I got out of surgery the night nurse kept on waking me up and asking me questions about my BP and heart rate. She said it was not strong enough and it was too low. I told her that my surgeon and anesthetist were very happy with my BP and resting heart rate, they said I was very healthy. :?
My BP was 89/63 and my resting heart rate went from 58-64 bpm each reading. :roll: