How much money do you have???

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
cant_afford_me.jpg
:shock:

She looked like a dog I once owned.

I bet Jesco would like her fine.

Looking at it again, and I had to, sorta like a bad wreck, I think I have seen that chick at a local place called Hoot's.

She was wearing that shirt. :help:

alacattleman":13eicam4 said:
dam !she's fine, look at all them teeth, too many for me to count. and those dew eye's :heart:

There's more than one, ain't there?

Lammie":1hq1t2vj said:
alacattleman":1hq1t2vj said:
dam !she's fine, look at all them teeth, too many for me to count. and those dew eye's :heart:

There's more than one, ain't there?[/quote] i spect so.... seriously though, i bet she's got a knock out figure....but that dam head :( ...the light switch would have to be completely functional and easy access. infact she might question me why a fliped it a couple times to test :lol:

That is why there are paper bags, Grasshopper.

She got some big ol teeth, too. I bet there store bought. What ya'll think?

come on, i go in there with paper bag in hand ..it's libel too kill the mood.. got too approach this from different angle........literally :p

alacattleman":2y81l7d5 said:

If they showed her entire body you'd probably see she's got dew claws too. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":1skiuslh said:
alacattleman":1skiuslh said:

If they showed her entire body you'd probably see she's got dew claws too. :lol: :lol:

Okay, I just spit tea at the monitor. The kids are looking at me strangely. Thanks, TB.

That's as ugly as an armload of a$$holes. I believe she is the one that does Hillary and Poloski's makeup.

Cal

Calman":thxn87vd said:
That's as ugly as an armload of a$$holes. I believe she is the one that does Hillary and Poloski's makeup.

Cal

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts