How much money do you have???

Help Support CattleToday:

there was a gal around here as cock eyed as jack elam, but she looked good in sunglass's but when she pulled them off.......daaaaaaaaaam :help:

TexasBred":ozoagsvv said:
alacattleman":ozoagsvv said:
dam !she's fine, look at all them teeth, too many for me to count. and those dew eye's :heart:

If they showed her entire body you'd probably see she's got dew claws too. :lol: :lol:
I was wondering if she has a tale to match them chipmunk teeth

Which country singer sang " The girls all get pretty at closing time". Was it Mickey Gilley?
Tom

kerley":24cj0n4s said:
Which country singer sang " The girls all get pretty at closing time". Was it Mickey Gilley?
Tom

He's probably never seen that one before.

kerley":30qeydw6 said:
Tom

Play it safe, leave before closing time.

Come on you all the only thing wrong with her is she has a case of butterface.Everything looks alright but her face.

I'm not kidding, but I think I saw her at the Dollar Store yesterday. When I first saw her I thought she looked familiar then I remembered this thread. I almost busted out laughing. I'm not kidding, if it wasn't her it was her sister. :shock:

Could it be that's she's so beautiful you can't get her image wiped from your mind,JO? :lol: :lol:

Cal

Ever heard that song called "She Was All Liquored Up"?

... "I said, where you been? She said Big Lots, spit popcorn in my face and lit the wrong end of her cigarette"

I can't remember who sings it, but they play it all the time on the Texas music station around here. It's a hoot.

Tried to find it, not the one by Mojo Nixon and the Toadliquors, but another song. That one's good, too, though.

She came in last night,
Lipstick smeared
Red dress torn
Paycheck blown
High heels in her hand
Lovin on her mind
Doing the Hoocky Koochy
She was all liquored up.

Angus Cowman":2e5m4v77 said:
TexasBred":2e5m4v77 said:
alacattleman":2e5m4v77 said:
dam !she's fine, look at all them teeth, too many for me to count. and those dew eye's :heart:

If they showed her entire body you'd probably see she's got dew claws too. :lol: :lol:
I was wondering if she has a tale to match them chipmunk teeth

Bet when she gets down to business them teeth either come out or fold back. :lol2:

kerley":mc7wrp26 said:
Tom
i was thinking. if you had a case of beer and time too kill..set there and stare at the monitor, how many would it take before she started to make a come around..................are you did one

Lammie":ktt1s951 said:

... "I said, where you been? She said Big Lots, spit popcorn in my face and lit the wrong end of her cigarette"

I can't remember who sings it, but they play it all the time on the Texas music station around here. It's a hoot.

Tried to find it, not the one by Mojo Nixon and the Toadliquors, but another song. That one's good, too, though.

She came in last night,
Lipstick smeared
Red dress torn
Paycheck blown
High heels in her hand
Lovin on her mind
Doing the Hoocky Koochy
She was all liquored up.

Lammie...there was another song about "Going to bed at 2 with a 10 and waking up at 10 with a 2". This might just be her.

Jogeephus":ewvrk8y2 said:
I'm not kidding, but I think I saw her at the Dollar Store yesterday. When I first saw her I thought she looked familiar then I remembered this thread. I almost busted out laughing. I'm not kidding, if it wasn't her it was her sister. :shock:

Joe, the last time I visited a dollar store, gals sure didn't look like that :shock: :help:
Reckon if I saw her at a dollar store, sure would put a damper in my fascination for that type an establishment. :stop:

TexasBred":16wd363d said:
Lammie":16wd363d said:

She came in last night,
Lipstick smeared
Red dress torn
Paycheck blown
High heels in her hand
Lovin on her mind
Doing the Hoocky Koochy
She was all liquored up.

Lammie...there was another song about "Going to bed at 2 with a 10 and waking up at 10 with a 2". This might just be her.
id give her a -0

alacattleman":14wc0oyk said:
TexasBred":14wc0oyk said:
Lammie":14wc0oyk said:

She came in last night,
Lipstick smeared
Red dress torn
Paycheck blown
High heels in her hand
Lovin on her mind
Doing the Hoocky Koochy
She was all liquored up.

id give her a -0

Bama...don't be so critical of her...you ain't even seen the hindquarters yet. :lol: :lol:

mnmtranching":2zh804u0 said:
Jogeephus":2zh804u0 said:

Joe, the last time I visited a dollar store, gals sure didn't look like that :shock: :help:
Reckon if I saw her at a dollar store, sure would put a damper in my fascination for that type an establishment. :stop:

My FIL visited recently telling a tale about a gal working at the dollar store in Tishomimgo OK who recognized the FIL and asked about Steve. Turns out, she was an ex GF. He said she had about three teeth in her mouth.