How much does Who made Who semen go for?

Help Support CattleToday:

I had a sunseeker steer and he was the calmest calf i have ever been around. I dont think your vet know what he is talking about and I highly doubt it has anything to do with the amount of Chi in them. If you are breeding your heifer that you showed this year I would go with something with a very low birth weight

wpenrod":167x1x3h said:
I had a sunseeker steer and he was the calmest calf i have ever been around. I dont think your vet know what he is talking about and I highly doubt it has anything to do with the amount of Chi in them. If you are breeding your heifer that you showed this year I would go with something with a very low birth weight

I don't think you really know our vet... and remember, it might have just been your calf.......

Iowa-angus":2x6ryqc5 said:
wpenrod":2x6ryqc5 said:

I don't think you really know our vet... and remember, it might have just been your calf.......

And it might have been just one calf your vet saw.

Cowboy 2.0":3j7sfbbz said:
Iowa-angus":3j7sfbbz said:
wpenrod":3j7sfbbz said:

And it might have been just one calf your vet saw.

i must say, you do have a point...

Latest posts