How much do you spend on Christmas gifts?

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan":316anx9e said:
Craig Miller":316anx9e said:
True Grit Farms":316anx9e said:
Your to middle class. I've bought my share of knock offs back in the day, my wife has never wore a pair, and my daughter wants two pairs.

Ok I looked them up. :shock: My wife would straight up slap me up side the head if I bought her a pair of those. Besides the cost it not her style.

Me too, read the thread and went straight to Google. My wife would like at me like I lost my mind. She would probably ask if she should wear those out to feed her goats. They look real comfortable. :roll: Probably shouldn't say this, but me thinks the spiked heels aren't as much for his wife as they are for his imagination. :hide:

A lady wearing stilettos always gets my attention. Sometimes my thoughts are good and other times not so much. And there's definitely women that have no business wearing them.

TCRanch":3fyksppg said:
Craig Miller":3fyksppg said:
Well at least two people here know what a Louboutin is

I used to be in Banking - suits, Louboutin's, the whole 9 yards. And look at me now. Yikes! Discovered a rogue piece of hay on my pillow this morning that was evidently lodged in my hair. My Louboutin's are now sitting in the closet with dust on the box.

My wife is in banking as well. Took me a little while to understand the difference between Louboutin and Louis Vuitton... :lol:
As far as the cost..well, I guess I have pizzed away a lot more money on more worthless things in my life.

We spend too much. My wife's parents died when she was 9. Very little Christmas after that. So she loves buying for kids, grandkids, and in- laws. I bought her a new iPhone, and several pieces of clothing. She is worth every penny just like all of your spouses are. Granddaughter wants a new barrel horse, so I guess we will see what Santa thinks about that.
It seems most of us have survived and thrived another year. To all CT men and ladies have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Craig Miller":37ty64i4 said:
Well at least two people here know what a Louboutin is

I use to be a banker too as well as my "X" wife. Even she was never that high maintenance. I was the lucky one. After many years of suits and ties the board allowed us to wear jeans and boots....customers loved it.

papavillars":38z3zcq8 said:
We spend too much. My wife's parents died when she was 9. Very little Christmas after that. So she loves buying for kids, grandkids, and in- laws. I bought her a new iPhone, and several pieces of clothing. She is worth every penny just like all of your spouses are. Granddaughter wants a new barrel horse, so I guess we will see what Santa thinks about that.
It seems most of us have survived and thrived another year. To all CT men and ladies have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Thanks Papa....hope you have a great one....this year has been full of ups and downs but I'm still on the upper side of the grass so all is well.......blessings.

There is a commercial playing on TV that starts off with a kid singing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas". I have been driving the wife crazy by singing that song. It has been fun but now I am beginning to get worried about what might be wrapped up Christmas morning.

bball":2kqxivvr said:
midTN_Brangusman":2kqxivvr said:
Buy your wife something she will cherish, your not promised tomorrow much less next Christmas.

Couldnt agree more! My wife doesn't buy for herself or ask for anything all year long....so I always try to come through big with something good she will really enjoy and be surprised by. Last year, sent her on a hour long goose chase (treasure hunt) and at the end was an expense paid weekend down in Louisville and tix to see her favorite; Carrie Underwood. She was ecstatic and still talks about her weekend away.
This year, surprising her with a pair of Louboutins. Should be surprised and pleased.
Know your lady and surprise her, so much joy.

Very nice!

I would like to get her a new flat screen for the living room but she may catch on to that one. I guess I will get her a jacket or something that she will hate but say she loves. Maybe one day we will be at a point where we don't exchange gifts and just buy for our kids. I am not a scrooge I just despise shopping because I am terrible at buying gifts. Some of you seem to have it down pretty good.

My wife wouldn't wear those fancy shoes.

She keeps going on and on about "baby goats in pajamas". That ain't happening.

I'll probably spend $1000. I buy for the kids in my family, theyre happy with anything from dollar general. My kid sister gets horse tack (anything western is expensive). The fiance is into crafts and does really well with them. I've gotten her a cricut and hand stamped jewelry dies in the past. Anything else women are into for crafts etc?

Dave":3rh26elf said:
There is a commercial playing on TV that starts off with a kid singing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas". I have been driving the wife crazy by singing that song. It has been fun but now I am beginning to get worried about what might be wrapped up Christmas morning.

I feel for your wife & truly know her pain! That is my least favorite Christmas song of all time! My husband also sings it to me every opportunity. Love him but kind of hate him. I'd tell you to be forewarned but I always cave & pony up for a stellar gift so you're probably worrying about nothing. Maybe. :?:

TCRanch":23idphzl said:
Dave":23idphzl said:

I feel for your wife & truly know her pain! That is my least favorite Christmas song of all time! My husband also sings it to me every opportunity. Love him but kind of hate him. I'd tell you to be forewarned but I always cave & pony up for a stellar gift so you're probably worrying about nothing. Maybe. :?:

I told the wife about your reply. She said she looked into getting a toy hippo for me but it was too late to get it shipped in time for Christmas. I am safe for this year......

Latest posts