How Many...

Help Support CattleToday:

Why not":2ir66u0o said:
Now what i said was meant to be respectfull. why not

Your point was well taken. I simply don't know how much of the history you know of some of these folks. When you want to discuss rude, go back and see what some have done, only to come back as someone else and try to recruit new folks to their side. With a whole new identity they wind up in the same rut they were in with their old names. They simply cannot get beyond things.

When I see a lady get punched, my dandruff gets up a bit, even when they had it coming. Just doesn't seem right for a lady to get knocked around in these forums.

There are many in these forums that I have a great deal of respect for.

Most everyone can take care of themselves just fine.

backhoeboogie":27cb6b1k said:
Why not":27cb6b1k said:
Now what i said was meant to be respectfull. why not

Your point was well taken. I simply don't know how much of the history you know of some of these folks. When you want to discuss rude, go back and see what some have done, only to come back as someone else and try to recruit new folks to their side. With a whole new identity they wind up in the same rut they were in with their old names. They simply cannot get beyond things.
When I see a lady get punched, my dandruff gets up a bit, even when they had it coming. Just doesn't seem right for a lady to get knocked around in these forums.

There are many in these forums that I have a great deal of respect for.

Most everyone can take care of themselves just fine.
:nod:

Why not":21dir732 said:
I live in the present not the past that one of the benifits of accepting Jesus. So i really dont care what these posters didin the past i live in the present. Have i missed something about ladies gettin pushed around and all.

Arogance or rude is no respector of man or woman.
:nod: agreed.

Latest posts