How many will trailer hold

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwriter":33uz09t5 said:
Well, I was thinking recover from starvation. I'm sure most breeds would look deplorable under similar conditions. You don't think the health of those cattle would be compromised?
to a degree... but their heat, parisite and diesease resistants is outstanding,,, they can look like that and still thrive in thier enviroment.. but im sure they dont have a pressure of a calving season :cowboy:

alacattleman":33f6375s said:
farmwriter":33f6375s said:
Well, I was thinking recover from starvation. I'm sure most breeds would look deplorable under similar conditions. You don't think the health of those cattle would be compromised?
to a degree... but their heat, parisite and diesease resistants is outstanding,,, they can look like that and still thrive in thier enviroment.. but im sure they dont have a pressure of a calving season :cowboy:
I suspect there's some truth to that, but I hope I never have to find out.

you ever watch a brahman go to water,, they move toward it while grazing along the way,,, bos taurus will make a bee line toward it

alacattleman":c1chsvvv said:
farmwriter":c1chsvvv said:
Oh, ya'll, that's so sad. I can't tell you how bad it hurts my heart to see that. :cry2:
Can cattle like that recover fully? I gotta think immature cattle would be permanantly stunted, but will older cows bounce back with adequate, proper nutrition?
recover from what...can you imagine what a angus would look like in that enviorment

Like a pile of bones laying on the ground. ;-)

Latest posts