HOW MANY OF YOU

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
have the little running horse to show the computer is working on it?

Nope, i don't have a little horse running , but i have a big El Chupacabra sneaking across the screen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: You mean you haven't looked at the control pannel???

:) Yes...and I even named him. If I'm bored enough I'll have him running around the task bar. :D

I haven't named the horse yet--wonder what breed they used for a template..runs kinda like a polo pony.
Crissy!! You gave away your ciberdog!?

I have no idea what you all are talking about.One question though, what are you on?

rusty":vg4zv49m said:
I have no idea what you all are talking about.One question though, what are you on?
In your control panel you have options for your pointer, and one of them has a little red running horse (which on mine means somethings loading). I haven't changed it on my laptop yet, if it's still even an option. On XP you could also have a blue or yellow dinosour.

Next question--How many of you have gone looking for the little running horse--on my computer the control is for "pointer"

peg4x4":16irfvh3 said:
Next question--How many of you have gone looking for the little running horse--on my computer the control is for "pointer"
Well for sure I have!! I am still looking for the darn thing.
Just might have to ask the kids to help me figure it out. Again. :help:
I know what you are talking about, and have seen it. I just didn't know it was a choice. I saw one before that was like Tinker Bells wand, but everytime you moved "fairy dust" trailed behind. That was plenty obnoxious.

Latest posts