how many charolais

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

how many charolais bulls and cows are in the US today because i am doin a research paper and cant find anything about how many are in the US today

I drove all around the USA just yesterday -- did a detailed tour of all 50 states --- and counted 5,407,329 Charolais! But I may have missed a few that were hiding underground.

Come on Jimmy, seriously -- if you are supposed to do a research paper then do some research! Asking such questions on message boards, chat rooms, etc. is not research. Go to the Breeds section on Cattle Today and use the link to get to the Charolais association and think about contacting them as a STARTING point.

Not neccesarily (sp?) but go look something up on google not many of us know that off the top of our heads and it doesn't hurt you to do a little bit of work.

Jake":173iw73m said:
Not neccesarily (sp?) but go look something up on google not many of us know that off the top of our heads and it doesn't hurt you to do a little bit of work.

the charolais association is a good place to start. they can probably only tell you the number of registered charolais but may have some kind of rough estimate of total numbers.

Anonymous":1t0t2td5 said:
I drove all around the USA just yesterday -- did a detailed tour of all 50 states --- and counted 5,407,329 Charolais! But I may have missed a few that were hiding underground.

Come on Jimmy, seriously -- if you are supposed to do a research paper then do some research! Asking such questions on message boards, chat rooms, etc. is not research. Go to the Breeds section on Cattle Today and use the link to get to the Charolais association and think about contacting them as a STARTING point.
:cboy:
dude you must be jeaouls of such a good breed!

txag":u8bm3w6f said:
Jake":u8bm3w6f said:

the charolais association is a good place to start. they can probably only tell you the number of registered charolais but may have some kind of rough estimate of total numbers.
:cboy:
jimmy go to the american international charolais assn.

Latest posts