How many can you remember?

Help Support CattleToday:

Arnold Ziffle":ywjayb5b said:
El Putzo that wasn't too bad. How's this for a faux paux: asking a gal with a fairly noticeable belly when her baby is due --- and of course it turns out that she is not pregnant!! I didn't do that, but was soooooo close to doing it one time. :)

I'll do you one better. This happened just last summer. A group of my friends and I were standing around at a local tractor pull savoring some cold adult beverages. Apparently I had drank more than I thought because when I noticed a nice looking scantily clad young lady standing a few feet away, my voice was slightly louder than I thought. I opened my fat mouth and made a comment about the nearly transparent "baby doll" shirt she was wearing and that it made her look pregnant. Needless to say I didn't even get her name, just a slap in the face. Funny thing was, she knew one of my buddy's and stayed to talk to him. Obviously from that point on, my motormouth was topic of conversation.

A wise man once said: Tis better to be silent and be thought of as a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

El_Putzo":sqzp5zag said:
Arnold Ziffle":sqzp5zag said:
El Putzo that wasn't too bad. How's this for a faux paux: asking a gal with a fairly noticeable belly when her baby is due --- and of course it turns out that she is not pregnant!! I didn't do that, but was soooooo close to doing it one time. :)

I'll do you one better. This happened just last summer. A group of my friends and I were standing around at a local tractor pull savoring some cold adult beverages. Apparently I had drank more than I thought because when I noticed a nice looking scantily clad young lady standing a few feet away, my voice was slightly louder than I thought. I opened my fat mouth and made a comment about the nearly transparent "baby doll" shirt she was wearing and that it made her look pregnant. Needless to say I didn't even get her name, just a slap in the face. Funny thing was, she knew one of my buddy's and stayed to talk to him. Obviously from that point on, my motormouth was topic of conversation.

A wise man once said: Tis better to be silent and be thought of as a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
the other one is 'Oh! Lord please help me to keep my big mouth shut, until I know what I am talking about' :secret:

Cruising for a bruising- looking for trouble
Scat tom, get your tail out of the gravy - when a child sneezes
Tighter than Dicks hat band - stingy person
Crooked as a dog's hind leg - a crook or schister
Flying to low - Speeding and wrecked
Letting the blade down - Driving fast
Lies like a rug - A lier
Ugly as homemade sin - very unattractive
Slicker than owl s*** on a hot tin roof
Nervous as a ho in church
Humble as a skinny mule
Shaking like a French soldier

tighter than a cows backside going up hill./ tighter than a crabs a** and that's water tight... mean tight person.
wirelyier than a whippet / skinny as a runt...small thin person
as long as a stringbean...tall and thin
it's my ball and i'm going home....spoilt whinging child

Latest posts