How Long

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":3ba8e6hi said:
You can't answer a question with a question. Good try though. What's beer distribution got to do with Mormons?? Is it illegal? Around here a lot of beer drinkers are Baptist. No skin off my a$$ except when they don't offer me one. ;-)

Why can't I? Politicians do it all the time and they make way more than I do and keep getting elected doing way less work. :lol2: Mormons don't drink alcohol, it's against their religion, but that doesn't stop them from capitalizing on it. It was an example used to illustrate that just b/c you don't believe in gay marriage doesn't mean you can't capitalize on it. Look at TT, making money the first time, and was obviously nice enough that both thought enough of his services to come back the second time. Good businessman right there!

Bestoutwest":2lb75yvo said:
TexasBred":2lb75yvo said:
You can't answer a question with a question. Good try though. What's beer distribution got to do with Mormons?? Is it illegal? Around here a lot of beer drinkers are Baptist. No skin off my a$$ except when they don't offer me one. ;-)

Why can't I? Politicians do it all the time and they make way more than I do and keep getting elected doing way less work. :lol2: Mormons don't drink alcohol, it's against their religion, but that doesn't stop them from capitalizing on it. It was an example used to illustrate that just b/c you don't believe in gay marriage doesn't mean you can't capitalize on it. Look at TT, making money the first time, and was obviously nice enough that both thought enough of his services to come back the second time. Good businessman right there!
Baptist don't believe in drinking beer either. But don't take one fishing with you. :nod: :lol2: TT was operating under both State and Federal regulations.

TexasBred":oxo53m02 said:
Bestoutwest":oxo53m02 said:
TexasBred":oxo53m02 said:

Baptist don't believe in drinking beer either. But don't take one fishing with you. :nod: :lol2: TT was operating under both State and Federal regulations.

And some people will do anything for a dollar.

True Grit Farms":2unnvw1s said:
TexasBred":2unnvw1s said:
Bestoutwest":2unnvw1s said:

And some people will do anything for a dollar.

Nope but I'll do a bunch for thousands of dollars.

Bestoutwest":14jxz2ni said:
TexasBred":14jxz2ni said:

Poor credit or insufficient income are the only basis for discrimination in the mortgage business.

TennesseeTuxedo":1oglwb3n said:
Bestoutwest":1oglwb3n said:
TexasBred":1oglwb3n said:

Poor credit or insufficient income are the only basis for discrimination in the mortgage business.

I was thinking about the bull selling business myself. Your good at what you do for sure.

Admin010 said:
The training demonstrates that one of the primary methods for impacting the decision comes about is broad communications. Every last kind of broad communications including daily papers, transmissions, radio, and Internet, effectively supplies us with all the fundamental data about hopefuls. As a matter of fact, our whole learning of national and worldwide issues relies upon these wellsprings of data. Clearly, the normal person's supposition, philosophy, and convictions are essentially in view of the family custom of each and every individual. This custom more often than not speaks to the adherence to a specific belief system. Therefore, they bolster the gathering and the applicant who advances a similar belief system. This reality seems, by all accounts, to be a standout amongst the most across the board impacts of the race comes about, to the extent family assumes the most essential part in one's life, convictions, and choices.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave

greybeard":39qj411d said:
Admin010":39qj411d said:
The training demonstrates that one of the primary methods for impacting the decision comes about is broad communications. Every last kind of broad communications including daily papers, transmissions, radio, and Internet, effectively supplies us with all the fundamental data about hopefuls. As a matter of fact, our whole learning of national and worldwide issues relies upon these wellsprings of data. Clearly, the normal person's supposition, philosophy, and convictions are essentially in view of the family custom of each and every individual. This custom more often than not speaks to the adherence to a specific belief system. Therefore, they bolster the gathering and the applicant who advances a similar belief system. This reality seems, by all accounts, to be a standout amongst the most across the board impacts of the race comes about, to the extent family assumes the most essential part in one's life, convictions, and choices.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave

Now that we've got THAT settled...

Admin010":3gxigpzx said:
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave

Out of curiosity I just clicked the electionequipment link and my McAfee lit up like Bozo's nose.