how long to spray?

Help Support CattleToday:

BryanM

Reaction score
Planteda new pasturet his year and having a lot of weeds pop up. I just planted and the grasses are justs tarting to poke thru. How long should you wait till you spray for weeds? Looks like broadleaf weeds, dandelions crabgrass starting

I was thinking on using grazon for my herbicide. Just wondering when I should spray for some reason I was thinking 60 days? don't want to destroy seedlings

I personally on new stands don't spray them until grass is at least 4-6 inches tall and when I do spray on new stands its not grazon.
I missed you were talking about crabgrass I have heard of some chemicals that kill crabgrass out of fescue lawns but have no first hand experience with that product.

BryanM":3m5z56jy said:
Planteda new pasturet his year and having a lot of weeds pop up. I just planted and the grasses are justs tarting to poke thru. How long should you wait till you spray for weeds? Looks like broadleaf weeds, dandelions crabgrass starting

I was thinking on using grazon for my herbicide. Just wondering when I should spray for some reason I was thinking 60 days? don't want to destroy seedlings
What grass did you plant? Read the entire label. It may provide the information you are looking for.

By the way, crabgrass is a grass and your broadleaf herbicides are not effective for control.

Latest posts