How is everybody doing?

Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat

Reaction score
How is everybody doing, talk to Jed and Brad and Kenny from time to time, but have not been on for a while. Seems like when it turns cold I take a little more computer time :) .
Hope all are doing well and had a good new year.

Larry

Things have been going fairly well, had a decent crop yield wise, cattle for the most part have been good.

Larry

Losing what little mind I have left.
I just thought I was restricted till these Drs got through with me.
Never thought I would look forward to fixing some fence.

Caustic Burno":1m132ffl said:
Losing what little mind I have left.
I just thought I was restricted till these Drs got through with me.
Never thought I would look forward to fixing some fence.

Hope you're doing better! I'm committed to thank God for every day that I can get up and go out and work.

Larry

It's good to be back! Sometimes you don't realize how much you miss something until you get back.

Larry

Hey Larry. Good to see you back.

We had a good year. 62 1/2 inches of rain AND a 4 month drought....all in 12 months time.

I feel I'm getting to old for this....but at least I'm still getting old. Hope you get to hang around for a while.

larryshoat":1rat5w5s said:
How is everybody doing, talk to Jed and Brad and Kenny from time to time, but have not been on for a while. Seems like when it turns cold I take a little more computer time :) .
Hope all are doing well and had a good new year.

Larry

Short days and long nights mostly. I'm down to 10 cows, so I am doing pretty good. Been waiting on a nurse cow to domino for a week. The boss lady thinks she wants to milk it. I am going to break her of that habit pretty quick. :)