How in the world do u get processing right now?

Help Support CattleToday:

HaHa. Will we soon have a futures market for trading processing slots? Or maybe it will be Mafia controlled. Could include toilet paper as well. How did we ever get to this point and how do we get out? Will things ever be normal again? At least we don't have gasoline shortages yet.
90716256_10222138596878782_527208558433927168_n.jpg

I finally got to eat a steak from this guy, was a tenderloin.. dang that was super tender!

I got really lucky, I called my usual place in april and they said they were booked until next spring.. friend of a friend is just opening up a shop, he had space, I was his first client, I already told him I want space for another next year.. and for a bonus, he's closer and charged $300 less!
worked out t $870 CAD (650 USD?) all said and done, 820 lbs hanging
View attachment 372

I got really lucky, I called my usual place in april and they said they were booked until next spring.. friend of a friend is just opening up a shop, he had space, I was his first client, I already told him I want space for another next year.. and for a bonus, he's closer and charged $300 less!
worked out t $870 CAD (650 USD?) all said and done, 820 lbs hanging
View attachment 372
I was going to ask about the hanging weight, but after I did, I saw it. I sure wish there was a delete button.

I know Cedar Vale & Grenola are booked. I did see a post on Facebook that Walnut Valley Packing in El Dorado is (was?) still taking taking new orders and
He was a nice steer, really laid back, all he wanted to do was eat, which is perfect.. he could have had a little more fat, but he spend 6 weeks in the corral before slaughter since the guy was getting screwed around with his cooler/freezer setup, getting quotes of like $20K to hook it up

He'd have had a nice hide to do something with.. Carrots got him into the trailer
View attachment 375
He's so cool!!

Latest posts