How I feed my reticulated python (it's tricky!)

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you guys enjoy hearing about my reptiles?

• Yes! it's interesting!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No, shut up! we don't care!

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Crowderfarms":eaffblr5 said:
Just one last quick question pertaining to carcass yields.

How many pair of Tony Lama Size 11 Boots could I expect to get back from the slaughter house with a Snake this size?

one boot and one open toed sandle, to my reckoning... :lol:

Crowderfarms":26kmepfz said:
Just one last quick question pertaining to carcass yields.

How many pair of Tony Lama Size 11 Boots could I expect to get back from the slaughter house with a Snake this size?

one boot and one open toed sandle, to my reckoning... :lol:

Only snake I like is a dead snake.
Last snake crossed my path was a Eastern Diamond Back Rattler 6ft 2 in.long nine inches in diam
Skinned out 20 inches at the fatest part. Was gonna make a belt and hat band till my Aussie pups got hold of the skin.
That was some tough eating.
That was one tough ole varmit grilled it for hours never could get it tender.
Maybe we should post some snake cooking recipes?
Taste like chicken :help:

ROCK-N-W":qya4exa4 said:
Only snake I like is a dead snake.
Last snake crossed my path was a Eastern Diamond Back Rattler 6ft 2 in.long nine inches in diam
Skinned out 20 inches at the fatest part. Was gonna make a belt and hat band till my Aussie pups got hold of the skin.
That was some tough eating.
That was one tough ole varmit grilled it for hours never could get it tender.
Maybe we should post some snake cooking recipes?
Taste like chicken :help:
Look on anything else board I already have.... :lol:

Snakes interest me, but I'm not sure I would ever have one for a pet. How many snakes do you have as pets? How about some pictures?

GMN

Snakes interest me, but I'm not sure I would ever have one for a pet. How many snakes do you have as pets? How about some pictures?

Loads. I never did count them.. I don't post pics, something sad came of it last time, but you can see a pic of my komodo dragon in a thread here somewhere. And you don't have to have a 15ft snake, there are much smaller species available, like corn snakes and sand boas. Corn snakes are awesome, they only get 3-4ft, and they stay slender like overgrown shoelaces.

Latest posts