How High Will It Go!

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2twgj415 said:
greatgerts":2twgj415 said:
Ryder":2twgj415 said:
I have a Ford car, can't remember the year offhand, but the owners manual gives a procedure to deactivate that seat belt noise.
Several steps to the process, but it works.

It doesn't work on the newer Fords. My 2001 you could just press the buttom on the belt and it would go off. The 2006 I had would beep for 6 minutes. I wear my belt in the 2011...
I have an extra male seat belt buckle end that I just slip into the female end. Works great. A friend of mine being even cheaper then me made one from an old credit card that does the same thing.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :banana:
That is potentially very useful information. So don't destroy your old credit cards.

TB I am like you, always wear my seat belt . I do not feel comfortable without it on when I am in a vehicle. My tractor doesn't have a seat belt anymore, the skid steer does but I don't wear it.

No fuel here in many places, UFA all 3 card locks are dry as well as Coop and Petro . Gas stations have the diesel pumps roped off as well. If something doesn't change asap we will be screwed. Won't be able to produce fuel if our guys can't get to it .

Husband finally found fuel at Fas Gas in the village $4.89 a gallon for it . . All 4 diesel pumps were dry, even the dyed ones at the UFA card lock that I always use .
Not good ....

Should be plowing the driveway but do not want to waste fuel, have an order in for dyed winter diesel but who knows when it will come . :bang:

Latest posts