How fast does a horned Hereford run?

Help Support CattleToday:

Just fast enough to either not get caught or to catch you.

dun

Depends if your penning to go to the sale barn. If your wanting to pen them they can make a bordie collie pant, dive in an armadillo hole, and can go through a thicket a cottontail would fear. If you don't want them in the pen then they are constantly in your way. You have to remember your dealing wiyh an animal that's stomach is thirty times larger it's brain.

well I have to go.See you later! ( I should be on later!) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) [/i]

In fifth grade you think you know alot about cattle... I'm only in highschool but put another 5-7 years of knowledge under your belt and we'll talk about you knowing cattle.

oh I do alright! I'm the 5th generation of raising Herefords in my family, and 6th generation working on my families huge farm! So I ought to know a lot about cattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hat:

this year I'm taking two steers to the Henry county fair in IA! (I live in MT.Pleasant, IA which is in Henry county!) We get a new judge this year.
Well I have to go. I should be on tomorrow. See you! 8)

Latest posts