How Does A Salebarn Work?

Help Support CattleToday:

jcarkie":2ylrybpi said:
you have to register for each sale, then after awhile there is list of the ones you can bid on. once they get your info it is easy to register. you need to register to bid before the day of the sale so they can process it.

I think this is a regional thing. In my area you can simply walk into the office and get a number in a matter of minutes. The same is true for CLA in Fort Collins, where I've sold a number of goats.

msscamp":10mcq601 said:
jcarkie":10mcq601 said:
you have to register for each sale, then after awhile there is list of the ones you can bid on. once they get your info it is easy to register. you need to register to bid before the day of the sale so they can process it.

I think this is a regional thing. In my area you can simply walk into the office and get a number in a matter of minutes. The same is true for CLA in Fort Collins, where I've sold a number of goats.
I do believe he's referring to the question about DV Auctions

dun":3qbvb9bn said:
msscamp":3qbvb9bn said:
jcarkie":3qbvb9bn said:

I do believe he's referring to the question about DV Auctions

Sorry about that. My bad. :oops:

Latest posts