How does a person vote?

Help Support CattleToday:

branxchar&charx

Reaction score
how are we suppose to go out and vote when we are given two sheetheads for candidates and a tree hugger for an alternative? i would rather have bush but think about it has any politician really been sincere during their entire term? vote for who you want, the entire world is goin to sheet anyways. however i will still vote when it is my turn at the election polls.
good luck!!!!!! we will all need one of these days.

I can;t vote democrat as long as they are anti Christian. I cannot support a party that wants to remove God from our country. God save the Union and bless the USA nuff said.

first, i am more republican than democrat and dont want to sound like im takin up for them too much
not all democrats are anti Christian however a majority are and since this country has made it where you have to be pro this party and completely against the other it is more likely more anti Christian dills will pass which i am also against someone drew the separation of church and state way out of proportion the supreme court i believe it was i wish we could vote on an individual and not a party i am with republicans on almost all issues except one but i aint even bout to bring that one up no way no how
the point i was trying to make was if both candidates are not what you want to see in a candidate how are we suppose to make this country better if the candidates are morons, idiots, ***es?(you get the idea)vote bush over kerry any day even though there is more than one issue i disagree with bush on kerry is alot more worse

ffscj":1akbwtb1 said:
It would be nice to be able to vote for someone instead of always having to vote against the other candidate.
I am voting for Someone.
I am voting for George W. Bush. :D :D :D
No one is running against him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bush has some real problems.
I voted for him the first time and most likely will again (unless someone shoots Kerry then I would vote for the shooter :)
I was awfully nice back when one could vote for a good and honorable candidate like Truman or Ike.

rbell":3hdnhgcn said:
Bush has some real problems.
I voted for him the first time and most likely will again (unless someone shoots Kerry then I would vote for the shooter :)
I was awfully nice back when one could vote for a good and honorable candidate like Truman or Ike.
I "Liked Ike"

Time tends to be kind to most historical figures. As an Missouri native and a history buff some notes on Give em He77 Harry. Failed hat store owner and farmer. got into politics thru patronage and "owed a lot " to the Dem party machine in KC. quiet nonthreatening compromise in a smoke filled room for vice pres. seriously out of the loop until "sudden promotion" didn't know about manhatten project until assumed office. the question comes to mind "did the times make the man or did the Man make the times." No doubt he made many right decisions and was a great pres but at the time of re-election Dewey almost beat him. Politics has always been a lot like making sausage- bloody, messy, and not real pleasant but the results are pretty good.

the democrats arent the big problem. its the liberals that are causing all the trouble. they are the ones that want to give welfare to people too lazy to work, they want to abolish the death penalty, they want to ruin the country. im no democrat, but i respect their right to their own viewpoints. its the liberals that i have no respect for. kerry and edwards happened to be liberals.

Latest posts