How do you surf?

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
Not at the beach, but this site. I notice that there are sometimes double posts and posts that are looked over for a few days, and that has my curiosity up. Myself, I click on the new posts button so I can see everything that's been posted since I was here last. If I get really bored I'll look at the unread ones that I passed over before.

I must be working to hard. I start at the top and go forum by forum. Only been on the pet forum once. Never on the dairy, almost never on the garden.

View Your Posts first, and then Unread posts. That way you see all the new stuff on all forums.

I didnt know there was a new post tab. I go forum by forum. Usually look at the everything else and coffee shop and beginners boards a couple times a day and the rest once a day. Some I dont look at cause I dont want to read about pets or horses. Some I just dont like to look at like the breeds board. I have noticed that when I first joined there were never questions with out answers and now there are regularly. Usually coincides with a political topic going in the coffee shop.

coffee shop
everything else
sports, hunting--I like to read the gun stuff.

This is more than I have time for. If I do
have time I go back to beginer's board and the others up there.
This is the opposite of what I used to do. Things change.

Bigfoot":aqu2z2ik said:
I must be working to hard. I start at the top and go forum by forum. Only been on the pet forum once. Never on the dairy, almost never on the garden.
Yup, hard to teach an old dog new....... :tiphat:

slick4591":1cocggl4 said:
Alan":1cocggl4 said:
Slick, this looks to be a good and educational post! Thanks!

Alan

Guess I didn't see it that way, Alan. :tiphat: It does satisfy my curiosity, tho.

As I stated I go to active post, I really never thought about going to view my post first to check for responses to my questions and stick pokings :mrgreen:

See, educational! :lol:

Bigfoot":2408ghfm said:

Same here.

Yeah, I try to remember what I have posted in and I check on those, then I just look through most of the others when I have time.

Latest posts