How do you like my bull ????

Help Support CattleToday:

MrHillsdown

Reaction score
3 year old Gelbvieh Kalina Moderator bull ,we use him as one of our clean up bulls . I am thinking of collecting him for future use .

524868_3610771464648_1134577259_3460494_1323754910_n.jpg

Sire pic
029GV00068_Bull-1.jpg

Looks a lot like his Sire, and that's a good thing.!!!!

.............and welcome to Cattle Today. It will be good to hear from the OTHER side of the Hillsdown cattle operation once in a while :tiphat:

3waycross":3qpo4rh9 said:
Looks a lot like his Sire, and that's a good thing.!!!!

.............and welcome to Cattle Today. It will be good to hear from the OTHER side of the Hillsdown cattle operation once in a while :tiphat:
:nod: very similar to his sire. And :welcome: it's nice to finally meet THE MR. HD!

I like his length.. I'd say he could be thicker, but that is probably because he's so long, in person he'd look different most likely

Welcome :)

Sorry for not replying earlier ,have been away working .

Thanks for the compliments . The picture actually doesn't do him justice as he is very thick and quite deep ,more so than the sire. We didn't retain very many calves from him last year as the wife culled extremely hard ;I would have like to kept some more heifers out of him as the ones she did keep are comparable to the AI ones that have been retained. I have quite a few replacements marked to retain so hopefully they do well this summer and will make "hillsdown's" replacement list .

Will try and post a pic of my heifer bull used this year .

Latest posts