How did your team do?

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
Vikings 34 - Cleveland 20

Adrian Peterson - 180 yards rushing on 25 carries 7.2 yards per carry, 3 touchdowns

Was sitting at a rodeo, but heard all about it! Could this be THE year?!!!!

MistyMorning":27cxr266 said:

Adrian Peterson - 180 yards rushing on 25 carries 7.2 yards per carry, 3 touchdowns

Beating The Clowns isn't really a good indication...

Was sent to me by an old codger who remembers football with leather helmets...

Last year my Brother a die hard football fan (team name left out by me to not upset any west coast fans) sent me this joke.... It seems they found a white powdery substance in the stadium and called the FBI. They were informed that although they hadn't seen it much in the past and weren't likely to see it much this year that it wasn't anything to be worried about. Turns out it was the end zone.

My sorry Bronco team played a terrible game and won on a miracle. It's gonna be a very long season.

BTW from everyone in Colo, our undying gratitude to the Green Bay Packers for giving Jay Cuttler a lesson in humility. I sure hope the sorry little whiner has a few more of the same, before the year is out.

My team (Falcons) won their game but I didn't get to see it because the morons running the local stations in Savannah -they are the locals I get on my dish network subscription- showed the Jacksonville game on Fox and the Carolina game on CBS. Unbelievable.

MistyMorning":2m7ichp0 said:

Adrian Peterson is the bomb ~ and so is our team this year (I say this every year but this year I mean it (I say that every year too :lol2: )). I watched the game and thought they were fantastic. Still very much want a Farve jersey, but can't find one under $80. :(

Life is good for football fans in Mn. :banana:

angie":1kqmad4v said:
MistyMorning":1kqmad4v said:

Adrian Peterson is the bomb ~ and so is our team this year (I say this every year but this year I mean it (I say that every year too :lol2: )). I watched the game and thought they were fantastic. Still very much want a Farve jersey, but can't find one under $80. :(

Until they play the Packers! :help:

With Percy Harvin on our team. :clap: I think I am finally going to get over the loss of Randy Moss. :D
And :shock: :eek: I REALLY like the enthusiasm of the old QB :welcome:
Did you see the way he ran into the end zone and tackled Harven after the TD? 8)

angie":37rlqd8w said:
MistyMorning":37rlqd8w said:

Angie....Peterson is just something awesome to behold. I watched him play HS football in Palestine, Texas and it was like one big a$$ man and 21 kids out there.....awesome. Seems to be a real nice citizen as well.

Vikinsgs 27, Detroit 13

Favre - 110.2 Quarterback rating, 271st game :shock:

Peterson - 15 attempts for 92 yards, 6.1 avg.

San Fransisco home next week, a test for sure.

Vikings so far are a second half team. Gonna have to put a whole game together soon.

Vikings by 10 over SF. :cowboy:

TexasBred":20o4rhbp said:
A billion dollar stadium still cannot produce a top notch football team...the cowboys stunk the place up.
But the people in the stadium got to see it on a HUGE bigscreen TV

dun":1nuejr09 said:
TexasBred":1nuejr09 said:
A billion dollar stadium still cannot produce a top notch football team...the cowboys stunk the place up.
That thing's so big it blocks kicks. Gosh, I wish I could pay $500 and go watch a game there!

dun":zkntlonl said:
TexasBred":zkntlonl said:

What a production, I watched all of about 5 minutes of that mess. When the opening credits showed those cheesy pics of the 7 wonders of the world and than implied that stadium ranked in with them, I walked away.

Good friend has great season tickets...said "the show" was really awesome but only watched abaout 4 plays live on the field. Couldn't keep his eyes off that big ass screen up in the air.....might as well stay at home and watch it on TV...at least you can pause it when you need to go pee. :lol2:

My wifes team is the Texans. They manage to beat the Titans somehow. I still think its going to be another long season for the Texans.

Walt

ga. prime":3kjhzmur said:
dun":3kjhzmur said:
TexasBred":3kjhzmur said:
That thing's so big it blocks kicks. Gosh, I wish I could pay $500 and go watch a game there!
I am looking forward to going to a game in the new stadium this yr the boxes are supposed to be alot nicer than in the old stadium
but I will probably miss the old one as I have alot of memories there
was the first place I ever watched a NFL game in person
was there that I first heard Billy Graham preach
and I got to play football in that stadium let me tell ya it was an awesome feeling being a HS kid and getting to play in a real stadium
I really wanted to go last yr but just never found the time

FarmGirl10":3v1h2ycc said:
MistyMorning":3v1h2ycc said:

Beating The Clowns isn't really a good indication...

That FarmGirl got this right, Ms Minnysoota. Ohio is a football crazy state, and they have the Browns and the Bengals. In Indiana we prefer basketball, but in our spare time we get the Colts.

Latest posts