how can I do with this

Help Support CattleToday:

id go with cb. what in the heck is that??? i though i had seen it all. now i know i was wrong... :eek:

:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :???: :???:
I have seen some pretty whacky things in my lifetime, but I can honestly say I have not seen this.

Hernia???

Take Caustic's advice, sounds good to me.

Katherine

I am pretty amazed at the people on here who claim to be cattle experts. With this picture and your comment about what it is . How you have never seen anything like this. Tells me you have not been in the cattle buisness very long or at all.

endebt":hyezpr6q said:
I am pretty amazed at the people on here who claim to be cattle experts. With this picture and your comment about what it is . How you have never seen anything like this. Tells me you have not been in the cattle buisness very long or at all.

Okay. Since you have alluded to having seen it all, seen everything that can and does go wrong with regards to cattle, please tell all of us neophytes just exactly what this is, what causes it and how to cure it.

Thank you.

Katherine

In my experince this is a bull that has stepped on his penis. This is normally cause by breeding or lack of. No i have not seen it all, but if you are in cattle you are going to see and have problems. But by setting at a computer and saying i know something or not knowing something makes you a garu in the cattle business is hog wash. Get out and get dirty and learn some thing. CB said the right thing. You sure don't want to call the vet. It will cost more and you will pass it on in your breeding program if you have one. If i made any one mad i am sorry.

Only three choices here - it's a hernia, or it's some really bizarre injury to that bull's penis, or someone was having a lot of fun with Photoshop. I'm not sure which.

endebt":3luenf1o said:
I am sorry it does look like a hernia and there is still nothing to do but what CB said.

Well, that is what it looked like to me. Anyhow, I have never professed to be an expert on anything. As far as guru status, that is merely a 'name' assigned to those with 1000 posts or more and does not necessarily designate them as a true guru......myself included.

As for making people mad by your reply, I for one, was more surprised than I was mad.

Thanks for telling us what you think it is.

Katherine

I was kinda thinking its an inverted horn. But the treatment would be the same nonetheless. If DRsteamer don't come back and prove me wrong I'll stick with the inverted horn bit cause I ain't never seen nothing like it but I suspect if there was such a thing as an inverted horn this is what I imagine one would look like.

:shock: :shock: :shock: That looks like something from the movie Alien. Now I wont sleep tonite.

sorry i dont give you more detail

it protrude after breeding 4 days ago

is this manage is right
Is that name posthitis /balanoposthitis/?? orr....

I try to treat him cos he is one of three in a small farm

thank
thailand

Latest posts