How can a person handle this heat?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":39hsx77f said:
Sounds like we've all taught our kids how to work. My boys aren't going to waste their money or mine, my daughter I'm not so sure about. Before she got her first job, I was really worried that she didn't know the value of a dollar. I spoiled her and still do, but she's in school and pulling a 3.8 gpa in pre med.
It's unbelievable how much money a doctor can make in such a short period of time. In 7 years our oldest has more than we have by a long shot. And he doesn't handle the heat at all, his house is kept at 68.

Those boys are controlled by those DIL's and don't fool yourself any different.
Once your dead and out of the way.

Caustic Burno":2gfjx7g0 said:
True Grit Farms":2gfjx7g0 said:
Sounds like we've all taught our kids how to work. My boys aren't going to waste their money or mine, my daughter I'm not so sure about. Before she got her first job, I was really worried that she didn't know the value of a dollar. I spoiled her and still do, but she's in school and pulling a 3.8 gpa in pre med.
It's unbelievable how much money a doctor can make in such a short period of time. In 7 years our oldest has more than we have by a long shot. And he doesn't handle the heat at all, his house is kept at 68.

One's 35 and single, the other is 26 and single. You could be right though, a sweetie can make you do crazy things. I tell them this all the time. What little we have is protected in a family blood trust against all future DIL.

True Grit Farms":x1wp9kcz said:
Caustic Burno":x1wp9kcz said:
True Grit Farms":x1wp9kcz said:

One's 35 and single, the other is 26 and single. You could be right though, a sweetie can make you do crazy things. I tell them this all the time. What little we have is protected in a family blood trust against all future DIL.

Got to remember man has broken every one of the Ten Commandments over a dollar, a land deed and woman.
Forbidden fruits are always the sweetest.

Caustic Burno":2r0ook9o said:
True Grit Farms":2r0ook9o said:
Caustic Burno":2r0ook9o said:

Got to remember man has broken every one of the Ten Commandments over a dollar, a land deed and woman.
Forbidden fruits are always the sweetest.
You left out deer hunting?

2rfae1e.jpg

Out of the pan and into the fire....

True Grit Farms":1ogx65u5 said:
greybeard":1ogx65u5 said:
1982vett":1ogx65u5 said:
2rfae1e.jpg

Out of the pan and into the fire....

Let's not mention the f word again.....
At least it looks like y'all have a cold front coming next week.

:) yeah....back to normal near 100 temps. Going to feel good I imagine and we still have August to look forward to. :?

I just read where we are now closer to the average first freeze of the year than we are of the last freeze we had. I now feel comforted. :lol:

1982vett":1hszkgnb said:
True Grit Farms":1hszkgnb said:
greybeard":1hszkgnb said:
Let's not mention the f word again.....
At least it looks like y'all have a cold front coming next week.

:) yeah....back to normal near 100 temps. Going to feel good I imagine and we still have August to look forward to. :?
Sounds like it's time to spend some time.......... at Somerville..

slick4591":8hyq4aux said:
I just read where we are now closer to the average first freeze of the year than were of the last freeze we had. I now feel comforted. :lol:
That's reassuring, thanks for posting!

greybeard":2xz8k2zz said:
1982vett":2xz8k2zz said:
Sounds like it's time to spend some time.......... at Somerville..
To old for that....going to hang close to the recliner. :D

It's been way over a year since this hole of water dried up completely and looked like this:

I hope it ain't a sign of things to come

Latest posts