how bout an ugly tractor contest

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I was thinking, there have got to be some good ones out there. I've got one. Only caveat is that it has to be in running condition. Not an old rusty heap in the back 40 that hasn't run in 40 years. Winner gets: NADA but laughs. Ill post mine this evening

Tractor is ok but the baboon driving it is sure ugly
100_0458.jpg

Didn't know you were so young Dun, I pictured you more like an old silverback. Harem and all.

hooknline":hu1i8c5v said:
Didn't know you were so young Dun, I pictured you more like an old silverback. Harem and all.
I wasn;t that ugly even when I was that age!

dun":7otmx0td said:
Tractor is ok but the baboon driving it is sure ugly

If he shaved off some of that hair on his arms and back, he could have a real nice head of hair.....I'm just saying. :D

hooknline":2r96wlmb said:

Refer to pic on avatar, that's the old goat, the one in the tracter is from VA and about 100 years younger than him.

dun":3iiizhpf said:
Hayray's entry:
sally.jpg

Where is the tractor? Sorry, I just seen it. It is hard to concentrate with the good looking girl in the pic. I meant this as a compliment, so please dont take it any other way.

Scanford5000-1.jpg

Ford 5000, I use it all the time. Just used it last week to blade snow. It is alot colder to use than the ones with a house on top.

hayray":1frwf867 said:
that is why I had it posted, I am pretty proud of that blonde, I was trying to beat the post with the guy in the Deere.
Comparing an Aston Martin to a yugo isn;t fair competition

Latest posts