Help Support CattleToday:

ousoonerfan22":2q7u5l5s said:
greybeard":2q7u5l5s said:
true that.
On any given day........
But............
I still think Alabama will win handily.

I agree....this not a good year for us to be facing Alabama

Shows how much I know--and how much you know for agreeing with me. Good game Oklahoma!!

I've always been told that if you have to eat crow, it is easier to do so while it is still warm. With that said..... Go Sooners!!

John Reb":38q5qj30 said:
I've always been told that if you have to eat crow, it is easier to do so while it is still warm. With that said..... Go Sooners!!
:lol: :lol: You just never know about these games. Very entertaining game. Play again next week and 'bama might win by 30. Good Game Sooners.

Two games in a row for Saban ..... How soon until he gets fired ....... Longhorn boosters?

Alan":34yav4f3 said:
Two games in a row for Saban ..... How soon until he gets fired ....... Longhorn boosters?
I was thinking the same thing. Most Bama fans here are good people. Then you have the bunch who have no ties to the university other than just passing through Tuscaloosa on the interstate. That part of the fan base will be calling for his head. One reason he is the highest paid coach is bonus pay to endure that faction.
The callers on talk radio here were still seething about the loss to Auburn "the Cow College". The same inbreds are calling in this morning saying that since they were 'cheated' out of the national championship game, the players did not take this game seriously. Excuses from the out house.
Bottom line is that it was a good game. With a break here or there either team could have won. Stoops had his team ready to play and devised a brilliant game plan both on offense and defense. His players bought in and played with confidence and passion.

Alan":317rowzh said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Saben still owes TU for that "bigtime". Made him lots of money and he gets to stay where he wants to be. But your really never know. Contracts mean nothing anymore. He announced he was staying at 'bama before the game. Now that it's behind him maybe he'll go to TU. It won't be his first time. Talk is they are still trying to get Art Briles from Baylor even tho he too just signed a lucrative long term contract at Baylor.

ragweed":25owb1c4 said:
Texas doesn't want saban now. They want someone who can handle stoops.

May not be a problem if he goes to the Cleveland Browns.... apparently he is ready for a move and discussing the option with them. He is an Ohio boy, so I wouldn't doubt the validity too much.

Latest posts