How about this heat?

Help Support CattleToday:

The forecast is calling for a little cooler so trying to take it easy until it gets here.

It is over 100 here again today. There has only been 4 or 5 days this month under 100. Our "average" high temperature for July is 87. An 87 would be so nice. I am ready for some frosty fall mornings. Heck some single digit winter mornings would be better than this stuff.

It is over 100 here again today. There has only been 4 or 5 days this month under 100. Our "average" high temperature for July is 87. An 87 would be so nice. I am ready for some frosty fall mornings. Heck some single digit winter mornings would be better than this stuff.
That sounds like our normal summer temperature.

I like it!! Makes me sad school is about to start. Shower and go outside get another shower from the humidity just standing still. Sweat 5-10 pounds doing nothing!!! It's a great workout!! What's not to like about it. And the humidity makes it feel like your breathing through a straw. 😆🤣👏🏾 heck yell!! Try to do anything it even more fun make me want punch the dog. (Not literally I don't abuse animals it's a figure of speech) Good day to drink coffee, get in the pool, eat watermelon, and not finish any 99 projects. 😁

When we have heat we usually have low humidity so makes it bearable. I actually don't mind working in the heat with a good hat on, jobs like fencing is OK. I find your movement creates a breeze and helps with evaporating the sweat. I have some thick pine trees beside the house which create a very cool shade from about midday on, it is a great spot to do some maintenance on vehicles after lunch.

Ken

Doing what we can of a morning, and that's about it, until late evening. Looking forward to next week.

It has been hot.

76321739-ff2b-4da7-9346-be62f1af39c3.jpeg

Ah, but today it rained 0.8 inch and the temperature only got up to 81. You just got to have faith that you won't have to live in this weather like others who don't have enough sense to move north.

Latest posts