How about them GATORS!

Help Support CattleToday:

Good game. Even though I'm a Big Ten man, I love watching SEC football. I don't have to be emotionally involved, just can enjoy good football week in and week out.

as a Razorback graduate -
I watched the game and thought it was a wonderful game

I'd like to congratulate you on a wonderful team
but look out next year - those sophmores are going to be even better next year

Bullbuyer":1y5un07v said:
Well Florida, now that you got a shot at the title what are you going to do? Sort of like a dog chasing a car and catching it - what now?

I agree, I hope it turns out to be a good game, but I just don't see Florida doing anything against Ohio State but showing big "dear in the headlights" eyes.

Now the Rose Bowl, that could shape up to be the best bowl game this year. USC vs Michigan with Michigan taking it.

Overall, I'm not too impressed with the matchups in all of the bowl games this year and think that there will be a lot of lopsidedness going on.

-CCC-":2ido4atj said:
Bullbuyer":2ido4atj said:
Well Florida, now that you got a shot at the title what are you going to do? Sort of like a dog chasing a car and catching it - what now?

I agree, I hope it turns out to be a good game, but I just don't see Florida doing anything against Ohio State but showing big "dear in the headlights" eyes.

Now the Rose Bowl, that could shape up to be the best bowl game this year. USC vs Michigan with Michigan taking it.

Overall, I'm not too impressed with the matchups in all of the bowl games this year and think that there will be a lot of lopsidedness going on.

I agree with this 100%...all of the statements. Could be one of the worst bowl years ever. I know there will be some good ones, but overall i think they will be lopsided, as well. the USC/Mich. game will be good, and I agree that Mich will win. I think they are a better team all around.

Ryan":27r9stfx said:
-CCC-":27r9stfx said:
Bullbuyer":27r9stfx said:

I agree with this 100%...all of the statements. Could be one of the worst bowl years ever. I know there will be some good ones, but overall i think they will be lopsided, as well. the USC/Mich. game will be good, and I agree that Mich will win. I think they are a better team all around.

There are too many Bowls. My team is going to a bowl, and they were terrible. They had one game where there were 7 turnovers on 5 snaps. The other team made some of those. There are 32 bowls, according to Sports Illustrated, and there just are not 64 good teams. Some of these games, not even the players mothers will watch.
But, put 64 teams into a playoff, and you have instant excitement. Thankfully, it's basketball season. Ahhhh! Relief.

Early line is OSU by 8...I would take them in a heartbeat. Offensive line too good to not put up huge numbers and Florida still doesnt impress me. Yes SEC was good but not phenomenal. Florida was the best team in an off year for the SEC. It was clear that the Big 10 was the best conference.

What about Wisconsin?

What are ya'lls thoughts on the one loss Wisconsin team? They arent even being talked about at all really. I know their only loss came to Michigan (by 14pts) and they didnt play Ohio State.. one would think they would get more talk than they have.

Any thoughts?

Ryan

I think a lot of it depends on who they play throughout the season. If most of the teams they played were not ranked teams and they win, its not going to make as much of a difference as playing ranked teams would. Also I think the stats during each game matter too.

I dont completely understand all of it, but thats my best guess.

Latest posts