How about a new board?

Help Support CattleToday:

jw

Reaction score
Macon,

Would it be possible or feasable to set up a board to go along with the "tips" board where folks could post pictures and/or plans for some of the homemade devices and contraptions that are talked about? Some of them sound very interesting and all are useful in some manner.

Any other thoughts or comments are certainly welcome.

IMO, we've got too many boards already. You can use the "Everything Else" board. Maybe someone should do a poll....

I like the idea of all of the different boards - let's a person only look at the stuff they are interested in and avoid stuff if wanted - only so much time in a day - gotta prioritize :)

jw":14jue39u said:
Macon,

Would it be possible or feasable to set up a board to go along with the "tips" board where folks could post pictures and/or plans for some of the homemade devices and contraptions that are talked about? Some of them sound very interesting and all are useful in some manner.

Any other thoughts or comments are certainly welcome.

Why not just include the photos and plans in the existing Tips'n Tricks Board?

IMO, I think we have enough boards, they just have to be used for what the where intended for. The begginers board is becomming a catch all for "everything else". Just use the correct board for the posting. We already have a coffee shop and a everything else board.

JMO
Alan

yeah, i dont want it to get too cluttered with too many forums. i think a photoboard would just detract from the other boards.

Besides, the more boards you have - the more whining you'll hear about how it should have been posted over there instead of here.

Latest posts