Houston, We Have a Problem!

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
For today's entertainment, this popped up on my "memories on Facebook" from 6 years ago & thought I'd share. The guy we had doing our custom farming had a couple kids (early 20's) working for him. Got a call one day, one of the kids asked if I could come get him because he had a little problem with the tractor breaking down. Evidently the bearing inside the trumpet housing went bad & the axle eventually slipped out and . . . epic fail. Bless his heart, he was terrified to call his boss and I probably didn't help matters because all I could do is laugh. And take pictures. Good times!

Ouch.

Here's a good one for you from a couple years ago:

StuckDozer-2011004.jpg

Not one of my proudest moments, just had to happen right next to the road.

cfpinz":2b0e8lay said:
Ouch.

StuckDozer-2011004.jpg

How long did it take to get that thing out? Feel your pain. Just when you think it's dry . . . At least this was in the south pond, fairly secluded :)

i wouldn't be looking forward to telling my boss that either that would be terrible i hope the boss didn't kill him

I couldn't help but NOT laugh at that.

I've put our Allis HD6 nearly on it's roof.. took some creative engineering and pulleys to give the JD350 the leverage to get it righted again.

Here's one I found on the internet a while back... I'm still wondering how fast he was going when he dropped the bucket
12075057_953479761391825_8203564070917400176_n.jpg

TCRanch":fk7w5s2k said:
cfpinz":fk7w5s2k said:
Ouch.

StuckDozer-2011004.jpg

How long did it take to get that thing out? Feel your pain. Just when you think it's dry . . . At least this was in the south pond, fairly secluded :)

First rule of cleaning with a loader, Never put the tires where the loader has not already cleaned.

Kingfisher":23tczk33 said:
cfpinz":23tczk33 said:
Ouch.

StuckDozer-2011004.jpg

Your better than that....
Obviously he isn;t

A lot of these are like the problem with 4wd. 4wd will get you into places that 4wd won;t get you out of

Latest posts