Houston -------------at gunpoint

Help Support CattleToday:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
Houston homeowner holds 3 burglary suspects at gunpoint until police arrive
Published February 28, 2013
FoxNews.com
A Texas homeowner says he was able to hold three suspected burglars at gunpoint until police arrived and arrested them.
KHOU.com reports that Houston resident Randy Magdeleno arrived home Wednesday morning to find three juvenile suspects inside his residence.
"So I grabbed my rifle and I came around through here in my kitchen," he told the station. "It was scary. I didn't know what I was walking into and hearing people running around inside my house at the same time.
Magdeleno said he caught two of the suspects downstairs and another upstairs and ordered all three to lie on the floor, the station reported. He said he didn't know if they were armed.
Police eventually arrived and took the three juveniles into custody, according to the report.
Source: http://www.khou.com/news/Police-Man-cat ... 98561.html

I wouldn't be surprised if the parents of these juveniles ended up suing this guy for traumatizing their children instead of thanking him for not blowing them away.
SL

The Glock big dogs and some top salesmen were down here quail hunting. And they said they had 1 millon guns on backorder.
The big joke is "Obama gets the salesman of the year award."

Sir Loin":1pza3syg said:
Houston homeowner holds 3 burglary suspects at gunpoint until police arrive
Published February 28, 2013
FoxNews.com
A Texas homeowner says he was able to hold three suspected burglars at gunpoint until police arrived and arrested them.
KHOU.com reports that Houston resident Randy Magdeleno arrived home Wednesday morning to find three juvenile suspects inside his residence.
"So I grabbed my rifle and I came around through here in my kitchen," he told the station. "It was scary. I didn't know what I was walking into and hearing people running around inside my house at the same time.
Magdeleno said he caught two of the suspects downstairs and another upstairs and ordered all three to lie on the floor, the station reported. He said he didn't know if they were armed.
Police eventually arrived and took the three juveniles into custody, according to the report.
Source: http://www.khou.com/news/Police-Man-cat ... 98561.html

I wouldn't be surprised if the parents of these juveniles ended up suing this guy for traumatizing their children instead of thanking him for not blowing them away.
SL

Can't sue in Texas fall's under the castle law.