House distance from road

Help Support CattleToday:

they're chipping up abunch of blacktop on this major road near me and might dump a bunch back here so i'm hoping they do :D

been using railroad gravel to fill up stuff but it gets muddy. its only 3.00/ton though.

We are about 330 feet from the highway. We lucked out on the maintenance. The County Road Dept. keeps it graded because my mom is a bus driver and keeps the bus at home. My house will be about 100 feet off the road, but the lane will be longer just because of where the entry spot for my land is located.

I posed the question so I'll add we are about 400 ft from chip seal county rd 30 ft wide. 1/4 mile from 2 lane windy state rd. 1&1/2 from larger state rd. With shoulders.

Got some welfare druggies that bought 20 acres that I wanted. House is about 15' from the gravel road.
They park their cars almost in the road. Every time I go by, I speed up just to fog the house and vehicles with dust.
Really fun when my hauler is hauling bales. Everything looks gray. I can be an ahole, and don't like that type of people. gs

Kell-inKY":33v9giab said:
House distance from cattle?
my closest fence is 20' from the house, cuts down on mowing.

my old place i just let them and the sheep come right up to the porch. i'd go outside and about 30 sheep would be sleeping on the frotn porch. pretty messy but i didn't have to worry about them :lol2: