HOT !!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

We fished today. Back waters of the lake up a narrow creek. Both grandsons so we hugged shade and caught perch. That had a hoot. I baited hooks the whole time. They emptied the ice chest. Red faced but they weren't about to quit. Don't know how hot it was here.

backhoeboogie":3fv5rv5t said:
We fished today. Back waters of the lake up a narrow creek. Both grandsons so we hugged shade and caught perch. That had a hoot. I baited hooks the whole time. They emptied the ice chest. Red faced but they weren't about to quit. Don't know how hot it was here.

i'm doing it all wrong
i worked all day
i need to get my priorities straight :D

come on lets not forget the boiling heat of last years texas summer.we have already been close to 90 this year here.but then our nite temps have been in the 40s.

I need sun. It has only broke 70 degrees twice so far this spring. About 30 inches of rain since the first of the year and it poured again last night.

I am willing to trade rain straight across for sun shine, you pay the frieght (only fair afterall rain is heavier than sun shine).

ALACOWMAN":177hjebv said:
its starting to feel like the desert southwest, run the heat at night and a/c during the day..

Yep... man its dry here... :cry2:

Going to be interesting what hay prices do here if this continues. :help: