hot hot hot!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Austin,Texas: Temp inside a closed up van reached 140f in 30 min.!!!!!!!!!!! Death can occur in 15 min!!! Please,if you see anything live in a car,call 911!!!

.... and be careful not to shut up any critter in a feed room, shed or other small, confined area. I accidently shut our 15 year old indoor/outdoor cat in the feed room last Sunday evening. That fat, lazy, old cat rarely left the porch but for some unknown reason he ambled down to the barn and the rest is history. I found him on Monday evening. I felt like $%*# about causing that poor cat to suffer; he&&, I still feel like $%*# when I think about - which is only every time I open the door to the feed room, walk past his favorite chair, etc. :(

I remember several years back when I lived in Arlington and went to the Winn Dixie. I saw a sow of a woman leave her kid in her car. He was about three, and go inside the store!!! It was summer and very hot. I followed her back into the store and asked her to please not leave her child alone in that car. She said it was just for a few minutes. I told the store manager about it and he called the police.

You just can't do that sort of thing.

I'm amazed at the ignorance.

I had a friend whose cat crawled into her car overnight and she went to work not knowing it. Yes, it was a mess. Cat lived but it was a poopy smelly disaster in that car.

yes its getting real hot.an it gets super hot if you have to work in attics.was talking to an a/c repair man the other day.an he said he was working in a hot attic.an decided to see how hot it was in there.so he tuned his temp checker on an it was 140 degrees in the attic.

i will anonymously smash the window out of a car for a child or a dog..then ill call the police from a pay phone if i can find one//or not

grannysoo":15sr381n said:
Lammie":15sr381n said:
I'm amazed at the ignorance.

If ignorance were only painful...... :nod:

don't they say ignorance is bliss....those sort of people who leave children and animals in the car deserve all they get, only thing is the poor child or animal has to suffer at their hands. I wonder what sort of person they are to the little ones at the best of times.?

A few years back got a call to a daycare center "child locked in car." It took us 20 min. to respond and when we checked the scene, the two year old little boy was unconscious, strapped in his car seat. There were close to 10-15 people working on the car to free the child, when we arrived. My Chief walked over to the car, broke the window and I worked on the child.
The child was in and out of conscious with a core body temp of 104. I could hear the mom yelling at our department, "did you have to break the window, who is going to pay for this." As the child was taken to the awaiting ambulance, the mom was still bitching.

show steer up":3jhi4ljn said:
A few years back got a call to a daycare center "child locked in car." It took us 20 min. to respond and when we checked the scene, the two year old little boy was unconscious, strapped in his car seat. There were close to 10-15 people working on the car to free the child, when we arrived. My Chief walked over to the car, broke the window and I worked on the child.
The child was in and out of conscious with a core body temp of 104. I could hear the mom yelling at our department, "did you have to break the window, who is going to pay for this." As the child was taken to the awaiting ambulance, the mom was still bitching.

Words fail me at times like theses. Words I can print, anyway.

Yep, it haunted me for a long time :cry2: There is nothing worse than trying to revive a limp helpless child. I have no idea if the kid lived or not, but when I handed him over to the Paramedics he was breathing.

All I can say that is repeatable is I hope that mother had that child taken from her, and she should be sterilized never allowed to raise a child again.

chrisy":3jx2f193 said:
All I can say that is repeatable is I hope that mother had that child taken from her, and she should be sterilized never allowed to raise a child again.

amen sister...where you been

dieselbeef":1t4l66x3 said:
chrisy":1t4l66x3 said:

amen sister...where you been

I've been around, had an accident the other day and have been a bit groggy and achey, so not been around as much.

dieselbeef":b1tjiq53 said:
not too serious i hope

No not to serious....I had been to the Hospital up in London, for my Diabetic check, and on my way home, I was going down some stairs to go to the train, I had three to go when a man came running down behind me and knocked me off of my feet and then landed on top of me, I have a lovely big bruise on both knees, cut my hand on the ground, bent my wrist back and a few bruises on my back and hip, aches and pains now. he was very sorry and helped me up, very red faced and apologizing all the time, I said to him 'If you wanted to talk to me you only had to say Hello' but I felt more like crying. The guards on the station wanted me to go back to the Hospital but I refused as I just wanted to get home.

The saddest thing is that there is NO punishment for these "mothers". The criminal justice system operates under the "she has suffered enough" theory when it comes to mothers killing their kids.

No harm, no foul ???

Latest posts