Hospital vacation

Help Support CattleToday:

OwnedByTheCow

Reaction score
Just spent the last week in the hospital over a stomach blockage. This isn't a surprise, I was born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and at 6 had a rotation of the intestine so I knew it was coming. It was a bit nice to spend some time away from the farm and just sleep :lol: . The medical equipment and whatnot didn't help but it was still alright for what it was. It sure is strange to depend on other people for everything. I will be on a strict no fruits and vegetables diet for the next couple weeks.

It was nice to not have to worry about the farm but I've sure fallen behind on work.
I

Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery!! Enjoy the quiet moments.

Wow, sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Us oldtimers can warn you against rushing the recovery--most of us have been there and got the lousy tshirt! Take it easy for a bit...enjoy the rest.

ALACOWMAN":2d050560 said:
bball":2d050560 said:
Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery!! Enjoy the quiet moments.
Moments is right..just as you doze off ,they bust in to check vitals or give meds...

Yep, the Ratched staff remotely watch those monitors. As soon as your respiration and heart rate indicate you are resting or sleeping, they know it's time to go in and make sure you're fully awake and uncomfortable as well as either burning up or freezing.

Here's to a fast and trouble free recovery Owned By The Cow!

I'm glad you're out and recovering. I was about to say that I pretty much avoid fruits and vegetables too, but then remembered that my breakfast tacos have peppers, and sometimes a little bit of tomato. And are onions vegetables?

Unfortunately owned by the cow is back in the hospital today hopefully for a shorter period this time

Latest posts