Hospital update.

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Went to the hospital the other day for my follow up, and still they can't tell me what it is. I am getting very frustrated now, as all I want to know is why this is happening to me. I am booked in for more tests at the end of May :mad: so hopefully they will come up with something.
anyway wont wollow in it today as have other fish to fry....going out to celebrate my Bday with Hubby tonight and it is his big day on Thursday so double celebrations as he will be 65, but wont retire yet wish he would, but he tells me he is to active to settle down to retirement yet. We are going to have a family celebration next week for his but he doesn't know that yet.

chrisy":2an0zz4u said:
Went to the hospital the other day for my follow up, and still they can't tell me what it is. I am getting very frustrated now, as all I want to know is why this is happening to me. I am booked in for more tests at the end of May :mad: so hopefully they will come up with something.
anyway wont wollow in it today as have other fish to fry....going out to celebrate my Bday with Hubby tonight and it is his big day on Thursday so double celebrations as he will be 65, but wont retire yet wish he would, but he tells me he is to active to settle down to retirement yet. We are going to have a family celebration next week for his but he doesn't know that yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISY :banana: :banana: :banana: I hope it's a great one.

Latest posts