horses

Help Support CattleToday:

well if want to eat snails that's fine, ate once at a friend on mine that lives in the Keys.Must be nice to be able to hop over to the Bahamas I'm jealous. I still ticked off at the French.

It's just as easy as throwing all your gear in the boat, and going. Just make sure you file a plan with you family. Adrift in the gulfstream you'd be in the Carolinas in a day or so. I've been through all that misery. I like cows better nowadays.

D.R. Cattle":cupakam0 said:
Campground Cattle":cupakam0 said:
Yea but the French eat snails also. Most of all they aint got a backbone remember 9/11.

I rag on these Frenchies I work with. Most of them say France is just tired of taking a backseat to the USA as a world power. Sorry about your luck Frenchies! If we let the Democrats into office maybe they will be able to have a say. Otherwise, Bush will keep them in the corner where they belong.

I saw an ad in the paper the other day… FOR SALE: French battle rifle. Never used. Like new except for a couple of scratches from being thrown down a few times.

Craig-TX

I have an Italian Carcano that was advertised as "only dropped once"

dun

dun
Craig-TX":2i32uy56 said:
D.R. Cattle":2i32uy56 said:
Campground Cattle":2i32uy56 said:
Yea but the French eat snails also. Most of all they aint got a backbone remember 9/11.

I rag on these Frenchies I work with. Most of them say France is just tired of taking a backseat to the USA as a world power. Sorry about your luck Frenchies! If we let the Democrats into office maybe they will be able to have a say. Otherwise, Bush will keep them in the corner where they belong.

I saw an ad in the paper the other day… FOR SALE: French battle rifle. Never used. Like new except for a couple of scratches from being thrown down a few times.

Craig-TX

If you are having trouble just getting your horse to go forward...you need to find a reliable trainer in your area to help you and your horse work thru this. Forcing the horse with spurs, a quirt, a stronger or harsher or softer bit is just going to add to your current problem. You should probably start at the beginning, find an enclosed area (corral, or round pen if available) and lightly ask your horse to move forward. Just bump his sides until he moves, yes this might take some time, but if the horse knows that you won't stop until he moves forward, his responce time will get quick fast. Just be consistant...a light bump on the sides until he takes even a step forward. Then stop as soon as he moves, reward him with a short rest, then ask again. Good luck.

Anonymous":18ca819o said:
I have an Italian Carcano that was advertised as "only dropped once"

dun

dun
Craig-TX":18ca819o said:
D.R. Cattle":18ca819o said:
Campground Cattle":18ca819o said:

Craig-TX

After this weekend it looks like we'll have to add Spanish weapons to this category. Or do those gutless wonders still make their own?

Craig-TX

jakeinwisconsin":3lk5ak0r said:
We bought a horse this summer she rode great at first then all of a sudden she wont go anywhere she dont kick or anything all she does is back up anyone know what we can do ive done just about everything
take a another horse and lead it.