horses poisoned

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
20 horses were poisoned in Cal.. Someone gave them oleander leaves mixed with chopped up carrots and apples. I think they'd better check hospitals,oleander can be absorbed thro the skin.

Neither here or there,but my aunt killed herself by chewing oleander leaves. Looooong time ago.

I'm sure they have already ruled out insurance fraud. Why poison horses for $2M. Probably some punk kid with a bottle of turpentine in his hand. Yep. That's my bet.

Jogeephus":tycog091 said:
I'm sure they have already ruled out insurance fraud. Why poison horses for $2M. Probably some punk kid with a bottle of turpentine in his hand. Yep. That's my bet.

Link please Jo..I haven't read this yet.

Jogeephus":2fi4qouh said:

I am thinking the same as you Jo. Hopefully it will all come out and we are wrong.

hillsdown":jam1y7re said:
Jogeephus":jam1y7re said:

I am thinking the same as you Jo. Hopefully it will all come out and we are wrong.

Actually, I hope it is insurance fraud cause I would hate to think there are any people out there that are evil hearted enough to do something like this just for the sake of doing it.

I doubt it is the owner of the stable cause this would hurt him later. I'm thinking its one of the people who boards their horse there. Following the money will probably point to the culprit.

We had a deputy whose home burned to the ground. Community and churchs took up lots of money and things to help them out. About three months later he was arrested for arson. His loose lips and bragging got the best of him.