Horse Slaughter

Help Support CattleToday:

Youngggun, as a fellow horsey lover I must say that I feel a bit sorry for the loss of old Silver. However, what are you gonna do with Silver's body now?

It doesn't matter anything to Silver anymore, whether you would eat his body, whether you would feed it to dogs, sell it to zoo, give it to one of those asylums for big carnivores, leave it out in the open as a feast for the local canids and raptors...

So what's sick about eating horses, rather than, say, eating camel or ostrich? The scandalous part of that law is that it is a totally unnecessary limitation of free enterprise, liberty to do what you want with your animals and that it stinks after religious motivations and thus suggests a mix of state and religion...

younggun":2j63k85q said:
raised us by the bible and it says do not eat unclean meat like a horse it chews its cud but doesnt have a split hoof

If I saw a horse chewing it's cud I probably wouldn;t eat it either! For an animal you liked so well you sure don;t know much about it.

dun

Those interested in this issue should note that the US House has passed the proposed no slaughter bill and the Senate will consider it in the next month. Katy bar the door!

I don't understand WHY our government should give a rip if I decide to send a horse to slaughter or not??? It's getting pretty ridiculous these days..

TheBullLady":2xzekpdj said:
I don't understand WHY our government should give a rip if I decide to send a horse to slaughter or not??? It's getting pretty ridiculous these days..

Can you say 're-election'? The animal rights people carry some pretty serious clout.

Latest posts