Horned Herfs and a little bit of snow(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

I knew that last one was a 517, I could tell by her shape (round) :lol: I just hate to sound like a broken record.

It's ok Cert, you can admit it, that last one is your favorite isn't it!! ;-)

Yep you caught me ;-) :roll: :roll: That danged cow isn't due till early march. She isn't barely a 6 frame. She looks like that year round. I swore last year she had twins in there. Had an 80 lb heifer. 2 days later looked like she does in the picture. I even starved them this year with the pasture being burnt up...she never lost any weight. I have admitted before that those feltons cattle are easy doing critters. She is the only felton's left here
:)

certherfbeef":27ughmzr said:
She is the only felton's left here
:)

I know that just kills you. Maybe I'll have to raise one just for you. Maybe I'll give it to you for christmas next year. Well, maybe not. :p

TB lady, I assume the TB stands for thoroughbred. Do you have any problems keeping them over the winter with the cold temps?

Yup you got it (Thoroughbred), I do have a problem with keeping them warm and keeping the weight on them also, I have to keep them blanketed in the winter. I don't have any special fences either, I've got a 4 strand barb wire fence to, but the one moron either goes threw it or over it (I never should have taught him to jump, :lol: ) I will post a pic for ya today.

Merry Christmas to ya all