Hope this isn't Frankie's neighbor

Help Support CattleToday:

My goodness! :lol2: Yep, I'll pray he doesn't doesn't jump Frankie's fence for her! :shock:

KNERSIE":1otqwcu5 said:
It takes guts to guarantee fertility of a 11 month old calf like this. :clap:
i think he got past that when he posted the picture... he's got enough sheath too build a saddle

Just to comment on this animal would be a redundancy of derision!

Insofar as using this animal as a breeder?? DON'T GO THERE!

DOC HARRIS

northtexas....will you pay for the registration transfer fee in the included price? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What frame size is he? What do the EPD numbers look like?

HerefordSire":11pr5bwk said:
northtexas....will you pay for the registration transfer fee in the included price? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What frame size is he? What do the EPD numbers look like?
:lol2:

I have had this happen. Same type bull crossed the fence and bred 3 of my angus cows. Yes there was a problem. I was nice the first time it happened. The second time it happened I got a really big headache, I told him that I would either chemically castrate his Bull or shoot him. He told me that it was a free range county and that I had to "fence his cattle out" I asked him, dont you have to be responsible for damage? Yes he responed. I showed him a sale ticket from the last group of heifers we sold at a registered sale. They averaged 1500..00 I said thats what you will pay me for any crossbreds I end up with. THE BULL WAS QUICKLY SOLD, He ended up buying a good one from me and we've been good ever since.

Avalon":1gykwiun said:
I have had this happen. Same type bull crossed the fence and bred 3 of my angus cows. Yes there was a problem. I was nice the first time it happened. The second time it happened I got a really big headache, I told him that I would either chemically castrate his Bull or shoot him. He told me that it was a free range county and that I had to "fence his cattle out" I asked him, dont you have to be responsible for damage? Yes he responed. I showed him a sale ticket from the last group of heifers we sold at a registered sale. They averaged 1500..00 I said thats what you will pay me for any crossbreds I end up with. THE BULL WAS QUICKLY SOLD, He ended up buying a good one from me and we've been good ever since.

You are great salesman. Is your last name Trump? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

northtexas":2a0yhz1b said:
>>northtexas....will you pay for the registration transfer fee in the included price? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: <<

Perhaps you spent all your time studying statistics and forgot to attend geography class. As my name states, I am from Texas. That there fine specimen belongs to one of Frankie's neighbors in Duncan, Oklahama.

I couldn't let that opportunity go unscathed. Watch out now, you may have to choose a different name. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Avalon, my folks had a similar situation on their hands when I was just a litlun. Sorry bull tore up a bunch of fencing to get in with some good brood cows that were on leased property, but the guy who owned the bull wouldn't claim him. Refused to get him off the rented pasture. They got him loaded and took him to the sale. Well guess what...the guy wanted the check from the sale!
They quoted him a price on replacing the good calves they weren't going to get that year as well as the fence repairs, so he decided it wasn't his bull after all.

Thanks dun!

Now then....not counting color but based only upon a decibel level, which one is more valuable?

Picture608-1.jpg

717-1'.jpg

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2ltyvvjz said:
No - I would take Demetrius - he's oldest - Beefy said he was 3
Plus he LOOKS better.

And being black his calves might make CAB

dun":3lh3vnbw said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":3lh3vnbw said:
No - I would take Demetrius - he's oldest - Beefy said he was 3
Plus he LOOKS better.

And being black his calves might make CAB

The orange one has an ear tag and Demetrius doesn't. I smell dock.

Latest posts