Hope Outdoors----3 weeks away

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I had never heard of Hope Outdoors until Deepsouth posted a thread or two about it. I checked out their web page, and was instantly moved to try and do something. I will be hosting an event here with them during our youth turkey season.

I'm big on planning ahead. I've had everything in place for a couple of months now. Of course there will be something pop up that I forgot about. That's just life. Everybody that I've contacted to provide some time or a talent has been very eager to help.

I'm not really a sportsman. I do take my son hunting. He's only 8. Neither of us have any talent or skill. We just sit by a tree, and hope something walks by that needs killin. It's really strange that I would get involved in something like this. Just more proof that the Lord works in mysterious ways.

None the less, I am really getting excited about the weekend (April 6th and 7th). I'm not really sure what my contribution to the weekend will be, other than be a gracious host. Some days I see 150 turkeys. Other days I don't see any. I sure hope these young people hit it on a good day.