hope no one minds if i share this story if so you can delete

Help Support CattleToday:

starbaby

Reaction score
in 2001 i was in a car accident with my 2 children . neither one where hurt in a suv 4 times roll over . no one was hurt in the car that hit us . however i was left being paralyzed from the neck down . all i asked God for was to be able to hug my kids ,and he gave me this which in itself is a miracle because i can move my arms but can't feel them . i have had so many blessings that i sometimes feel guilty . i just wanted to share this one .
went to get my inspection tag today and there was a new owner . we were talking and he said i look familiar . we figured out he's 1 of the paramedic that worked my wreck . he said when they got there my head was out the window and there were 2 men holding the van up so it would not roll again and that they had taken their spare tire and speakers to prop it up . he had often wondered what happened to me . i said im happy going down my road the LORD has me on , he said we could gobut we forgot to pay so we went back he said merry Christmas he gave me the sticker free . THANKS FOR BEING WITH ME LORD
oh by the way no one could describe the men or their truck ,my ANGELS

As a practicing paramedic, you made his day. We do our jobs and never know what the outcomes are. It is possible to forget about your calls when you go home. A smile from a critical pt is the the best thank you.
We are here for you ups and downs. With your life changing events there are plenty of downs. Keep your head up and eyes on the Almighty.

I love the fact that you have your eyes on Him. Along with the faith comes a great attitude and future. Bless you and never loose sight. Wishing you the best.

Yes, thank you for sharing that! It's a perfect and timely reminder. He is working through you.

Why on earth would anyone want to delete it????

That is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. May the years to come be full of Gods blessings.

A very good and hopeful story and no way worth deleting, thanks for sharing and to see that the faith of our Lord is forever in our thoughts and deeds, so may he go on blessing you, and a healthy and prosperous New Year to you and your family. God Bless.

Good Lord. Thank you. You are an example I only hope I could be if ever presented the occasion. I admit I hope not, but if so you have made a lasting impression. Simple words spoken at the right time; if only one person hears, you have lived and made a difference. God speaks through you. Please keep on keeping on.

Latest posts