HookLine Bacon

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett":38qdeft1 said:
Jogeephus":38qdeft1 said:
Got the pics and they do look great. Now all you need is some fresh tomatoes and some lettuce and white bread!

Homemade white bread... ;-)

Me and bread making just don't get along. Never could get the knack of it. Can make some wonderful stink bait out of dough though.

Did some BLT's as suggested, and got some home grown green beans with bacon on the stove,twice baked taters with bacon bits, and the grills heating up as we speak for some bacon wrapped rib eye's from that "small" Jersey steer we took in at the same time as the hogs. Its our 18th ann today, and a meal doesn't get any finer than that. A sure fire one day heart attack, if the evening goes well!

I think it's time to get a smoker. :nod:

I got some honey from Rockridge at Christmas and it is absolutely phenomenal .. :D

Jogeephus":1vknqop9 said:
1982vett":1vknqop9 said:
Jogeephus":1vknqop9 said:
Got the pics and they do look great. Now all you need is some fresh tomatoes and some lettuce and white bread!

Homemade white bread... ;-)

Me and bread making just don't get along. Never could get the knack of it. Can make some wonderful stink bait out of dough though.
Right there is the problem....Mama is supposed to make the bread (and the bisquits). :hide: :lol:

MO_cows":1k3xzfhi said:
Sheesh, how did I miss this one? Sweet and salty bacon with that luxurious pork fat, wrapped around a spicy jalapeno, filled with rich creamy cream cheese, and smoked. Sweet, salty, buttery, smoky, spicy, creamy - together in every bite. Heaven!!
Wrap that jalopeno filled with cream cheese with a thin slice of chicken breast, THEN wrap it with that bacon and smoke it.......gooooooodddddddddddd.

alisonb":2soebies said:
Jogeephus":2soebies said:
Me and bread making just don't get along. Never could get the knack of it.
Jo, try you hand at this Ciabatta, there is really nothing to it - I promise 8)
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=66199

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Only bread I can make worth a flip is bisquits on a campfire but put me inside and they go to .... well you know.

Latest posts