Honor.....simply put:

Help Support CattleToday:

Saw a female with a .50 cal put down 5 insurgents during a convoy ambush, I bet they were embarrassed explaining that to Allah. :lol:

JMO
But 20 years ago the Canadian Air Force was a way for a lot of rich kids to get a cheap pilots liceance.
Soon as they got their training they were gone.
My cousin and his wife both did this to become commercial pilots.
Please dont take this the wrong way. Im not bashing the military. But im under the impression that a lot of people think the military is about job opportunities. Not about defending our country.

Horse Guy":2i7ukci2 said:
hraz":2i7ukci2 said:

Havnt the Israels gone back and forth on this issue?

Nope, it's mandatory in Israel - every 18 year old serves, male or female - period, end of discussion!

I just think men should be men and women should be ladys.

Sounds to me like you don't believe a woman who can serve in combat can still be a 'lady'. You have a lot to learn! :lol: :lol:

Well the women that I have dated/known. Example my wife feels bad if she runs over a gopher. I just cant picture them in the Army.
Sure I have known women who were into hunting but these were not your typical girls.

How can you compare hunting or running over a gopher with serving and protecting your country? I try to avoid running over stupid animals too but could definately kill someone- even a child- if they were trying to kill me or those I am with. Women are not silly little thing better left at home. Yes, we tend to be more emotional in the way we think and veiw the world. But emotions do not equal weakness. Many a man has made that mistake.

Latest posts